2010 Footie Tipping Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one! Hang shit on the Dragons!

:lol: Love it.

Ok. I think the dragons will do the same as last year. Went something like this...

Choking.jpg

Only one! Hang shit on the Dragons!

and there I was going all soft on you, Trent. Clatty, do not listen to that poofter .. this will be the year of the Dragon!

Now I know two blokes who wont win ...................

I'll give it a go, hope I don't poison the winner with my contribution.

Andrew

and there I was going all soft on you, Trent. Clatty, do not listen to that poofter .. this will be the year of the Dragon!

Now I know two blokes who wont win ...................

Bwahahahahaha! :lol:

Too easy FatzG! Secretly deep down inside ya know the Dragons are going down to level even the die hard support won't be able to handle. Besides what are ya gunna do without Wendel?

I reckon it will be 1999 all over again, Chapp, only Greg Norman and the Dragons have been able to pull of a miraculous loss from a position of certain victory!

(in my lifetime anyway):ph34r:

I reckon it will be 1999 all over again, Chapp, only Greg Norman and the Dragons have been able to pull of a miraculous loss from a position of certain victory!

(in my lifetime anyway) :ph34r:

:lol: :lol:

As per Clatty's image I say!

In Again, more recognisable user name this year

Screwy

In. Go the Eels!

(Just got to remember not to tip them for the first half of the season...)

(in my lifetime anyway):ph34r:

Laugh now my feeble minded (or pissed) brothers .. for when we win, we will not be silenced!

Secretly deep down inside ya know the Dragons are going down to level even the die hard support won't be able to handle. Besides what are ya gunna do without Wendel?

All those years an Illawarra Steeler supporter taught me one thing - loyalty is everything. We couldn't go lower than last - but we loyally turned up every game. There IS NO LEVEL at which a die hard supporter will not handle the humiliation. That is reserved for those weak as piss supporters. Those who aren't financial members of their club. Who only watch them on TV. Become experts on Mondays but only when their teams win. Not the die hards.

Not this big bad arsed *******!

wendell_sailor_gallery__470x337_420x0.jpg

I will miss you, my beloved Wendall

Just remember we're playing the other notorious slow starters St Gillawarra.

What say we have a quiet bet .. one bottle of your best, payable next week on the result. I'll assume you'll want to back the Eels?

Just remember we're playing the other notorious slow starters St Gillawarra.

I know, hopefully Friday night is not a rematch of the "6-1" scoreline from a few years back (although it was bl00dy chucking it down that night!)

Having said that, can't wait for the season to start!!

Laugh now my feeble minded (or pissed) brothers .. for when we win, we will not be silenced!

All those years an Illawarra Steeler supporter taught me one thing - loyalty is everything. We couldn't go lower than last - but we loyally turned up every game. There IS NO LEVEL at which a die hard supporter will not handle the humiliation. That is reserved for those weak as piss supporters. Those who aren't financial members of their club. Who only watch them on TV. Become experts on Mondays but only when their teams win. Not the die hards.

Not this big bad arsed *******!

View attachment 36290

I will miss you, my beloved Wendall

Jezuz Godzilla! You lecture us all on loyalty, then put Wendel Sailor up as your poster boy? You're taking the piss right? :lol:

Cheers - Snow.

I know, hopefully Friday night is not a rematch of the "6-1" scoreline from a few years back (although it was bl00dy chucking it down that night!)

Having said that, can't wait for the season to start!!
8-1. We led 1-0 with 10 to go before Hornby kicked two of the worst field goals ever to go ahead 2-1. Then Jeremy Smith got shafted by the ref and they scored a converted try after the siren to finish it off.

I was on the hill for all 80 frozen minutes of that game. Had a cold for 6 weeks afterwards.

What say we have a quiet bet .. one bottle of your best, payable next week on the result. I'll assume you'll want to back the Eels?
I'm in. When you say next week, do you mean this Saturday?

If you won't have anything by then, I can wait. I'll PM you my address later.

Latest posts

Back