2010 Footie Tipping Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatgodzilla

Beer Soaked Philosopher
Reaction score
Well, its that time again. Are we going again with NRL / AFL tipping competitions ?

Fatz. Your pushing it for time my boy!!

Do people actually watch those sports?

Well I still owe GrantW a bottle of my finest from last year sooooooo I'll be in it but I better pay my dues first.

Chap Chap

Do people actually watch those sports?

:lol: True especially now the Reds have an inkling of form about them. :ph34r:

Fatz. Your pushing it for time my boy!!

Quite incorrect Grasshopper. We simply use last year's site again. New players can register easily. Schooey did the league and someone else the Rules. Speaking of, where is the big bugger?

NRL Tipping Comp has opened.

Go to Oztips (same as last year)

That's it! You have successfully created your NRL 2010 Tipping Comp!

Comp Name: AHB
Comp Number: 216244
Comp Password: AHBNRL

If you are not registered, do so. Click on "Join A Comp" . The details and the password are above.

Simple Rules. 2 points a win, one point a draw (not tipped) 3 points a draw if tipped. Two bonus points for picking the card. If you can't get your tips in, you get all the away teams. No points for State of Origin.

Unless someone else wants to run the AFL comp (especially different points from above) I set up the AFL comp next week.

Any comments otherwise?

Hey FatzG,

I think you forgot to include the finals in the comp mate? It sucked last year we could tip in the finals, remember?

Chap Chap

I'll be in again this year, it's only fair.

though I am really (still) looking forward to Chappo's beer

I'll be in again this year, it's only fair.

though I am really (still) looking forward to Chappo's beer

Chappo bows his head in shame :( . Awefully sorry GrantW I'll get off me fat ass and make amends this week.

Chap Chap

Chappo bows his head in shame :( . Awefully sorry GrantW I'll get off me fat ass and make amends this week.

Chap Chap

Shit that reminds me that I owe Mossy a beer.

I am in. Have got my tips in. And will put away a bottle of the Belgian Trippel Choc (that I will be making friday arv) for the winner. It should be fantastic by grandfinal time.

Cheers

Shit that reminds me that I owe Mossy a beer.

I am in. Have got my tips in. And will put away a bottle of the Belgian Trippel Choc (that I will be making friday arv) for the winner. It should be fantastic by grandfinal time.

Cheers

So your not an optimist Brad?

Hey FatzG,

I think you forgot to include the finals in the comp mate? It sucked last year we could tip in the finals, remember?

Chap Chap

Remember last year ... barely. No, I like the minor premiership thingy - cos I forgot to tip the finals. This time round we'll work out who wins.

I'll be in the NRL tipping comp boys... glory glory up the rabbits!!!!!

Does the winner get a bottle of your finest brew? Are there any other rules?

Cheers
clatty

Back