2010 Footie Tipping Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget your tips for the NRL competition

Not too late to enter. Go to page 1 of the thread and get the Comp name and number, register at oztips and you are in. Enter today and you will get 4 points from last week .. so, you aren't too behind.

I see Fatz has employed last year strategy and will lead from the back of the pack! :ph34r: :lol:

WTF? FatzG is in Second? <_<

I'm sure this is just a minor hiccup and he will return to his usual form :p

Don't forget ya tips lads!!!

Chap Chap

Those friggin rabbitohs are letting me down, have tipped em twice... surely they can get up on Monday?

Those friggin rabbitohs are letting me down, have tipped em twice... surely they can get up on Monday?

Dunno clatty the Sharkies might wanna fight off the wooden spoon hoodoo? :) Mind you both are 0 for 2 could be a good game?

WTF? FatzG is in Second? <_<

I'm sure this is just a minor hiccup and he will return to his usual form :p

Don't forget ya tips lads!!!

Chap Chap

And a female is leading the comp!

Get ya tips in and GO DRAGONS

Dunno clatty the Sharkies might wanna fight off the wooden spoon hoodoo? :) Mind you both are 0 for 2 could be a good game?

I am tipping Souths. They have the better pack and Sharks just can't seem to score many points! :huh:

That's just an alphabetical anomaly isn't it?

Of course, I'm leading the comp.

No, it was a error of judgment to allow that particular female into the AHB comp - if she wins we will never (ever) live it down.

Oh, and get your tips in!

FatgZ I find that offensive! :huh:

Not to worry Katie everyone finds FatzG offensive in one way or another :D . Mainly it's his beers, his beard, his footy team and the fact he is from Tuross Heads. :lol: (Chappo runs for the hills to hide from the Tuross Mafia)

sexy_fishing_picture2.jpg

Lets see if I get a bite?

FatgZ I find that offensive! :huh:

Why Katie, I am indeed surprised. I did not take you for a feminist radical. I was merely reaching out from within my femine side and saying with pride that "A female is winning! " You sexist bastards beware, we are here, as capable and successful as anyone else! Is it wrong for me, a man who has a soft femine side that constantly battles that to the ruff and gruff of my dominant male side, to occasionally think as a woman as my equal.

Nah .......... that's bullshit! :beer:

OUTOFTHE.jpg

Latest posts

Back