2010 Footie Tipping Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone picking the Sharkies over the Rabbits?

This one is harder to pick than Mick Cronins nose. I have changed my mind 3 times now. Sharks, Rabbits and Sharks. Thing is both teams have the ability to completely emplode oon the day.

Not to worry Katie everyone finds FatzG offensive in one way or another :D . Mainly it's his beers, his beard, his footy team and the fact he is from Tuross Heads. :lol: (Chappo runs for the hills to hide from the Tuross Mafia)

sexy_fishing_picture2.jpg

Lets see if I get a bite?

Is she releasing her womanly odours to attract the bait? :ph34r:

Anyone picking the Sharkies over the Rabbits?

This one is harder to pick than Mick Cronins nose. I have changed my mind 3 times now. Sharks, Rabbits and Sharks. Thing is both teams have the ability to completely emplode oon the day.
I've picked Sharks.

Very poor performance from the Eels on Friday night. We need a few easy games to get back into form. Sharks, Raiders and Rabbitohs should do the trick.

After Round 3 of the NRL - look who's setting the early pace! Just like the Dragons. Okay, come and get me!

AndrewQLD the big mover this week - perfect round plus bonus points. Well done Andy

1 (1) The Fatgodzilla 38
2 (18) AndrewQld1 34
2 (3) Aus_Rider_22 34
2 (3) chappo1970 34
2 (3) clatty 34
2 (1) girlsrbest 34
2 (3) lonte 34
2 (3) Paulwolf 34
9 (3) aussiecraftbeerlover 32
9 (14) bconnery 32
9 (3) clifftiger 32
9 (3) granty245 32
9 (3) Screwtop 32
9 (3) skooey 32
15 (14) cwbrown07 30
16 (18) CHOPDOG 28
16 (3) Lucas Traynor 28
18 (16) Bradsbrew 26
18 (16) Joshb55 26
20 (20) levin_ae92 20
21 (21) thesunsettree 18

WTF? FatzG is in the lead? This cannot end well I am telling you... <_< . Next thing he'll be making us all wear Wendel t-shirts...

What happened to Grant? Did ya forget to put your tips in? :p

I just need to keep this pace and I am sitting pretty. FatzG is sure to have a brain calapse sometime soon :p

I've picked Sharks.

Very poor performance from the Eels on Friday night. We need a few easy games to get back into form. Sharks, Raiders and Rabbitohs should do the trick.

I hear you - Parra are killing me in the tips. I reckon we are a special to break the Sharkies losing streak too. Wasn't the last game the Sharks won against Parra last year...?!

After Round 3 of the NRL - look who's setting the early pace! Just like the Dragons. Okay, come and get me!

AndrewQLD the big mover this week - perfect round plus bonus points. Well done Andy

1 (1) The Fatgodzilla 38
2 (18) AndrewQld1 34
2 (3) Aus_Rider_22 34
2 (3) chappo1970 34
2 (3) clatty 34
2 (1) girlsrbest 34
2 (3) lonte 34
2 (3) Paulwolf 34
9 (3) aussiecraftbeerlover 32
9 (14) bconnery 32
9 (3) clifftiger 32
9 (3) granty245 32
9 (3) Screwtop 32
9 (3) skooey 32
15 (14) cwbrown07 30
16 (18) CHOPDOG 28
16 (3) Lucas Traynor 28
18 (16) Bradsbrew 26
18 (16) Joshb55 26
20 (20) levin_ae92 20
21 (21) thesunsettree 18

First and last time that will happen Fatz, not that I'm complaining :p the Rabbits had to win that one.

Andrew

Most Interesting Week !

1 (2) AndrewQld1 44
1 (2) clatty 44
1 (2) girlsrbest 44
1 (2) lonte 44
1 (1) The Fatgodzilla 44
6 (15) cwbrown07 42
6 (9) Screwtop 42
8 (2) Aus_Rider_22 40
8 (9) aussiecraftbeerlover 40
8 (9) bconnery 40
8 (2) chappo1970 40
8 (9) clifftiger 40
8 (2) Paulwolf 40
14 (9) granty245 38
15 (16) CHOPDOG 36
15 (16) Lucas Traynor 36
15 (9) skooey 36
18 (18) Bradsbrew 34
18 (18) Joshb55 34
20 (20) levin_ae92 26
21 (21) thesunsettree 22

Oh how it hurt to tip against the Eels this week..., but didn't my tipping score love it.

Anyone else going with the 'eyes closed and stab in the dark' method of tipping?! I reckon it would be just as effective at the moment.

The five way lead has been reduced to three as a number of minor upsets hurt a few people. Still, with bonus points for a perfect round, it's only early days yet!

And yes, Chappo tipped Storm to beat the Titans .. you coward! But look who's up this week .. Dragons v Titans !! Should make for an interesting week of sledging I reckon!

1 (1) AndrewQld1 54
1 (1) clatty 54
1 (1) The Fatgodzilla 54
4 (1) girlsrbest 52
4 (1) lonte 52
6 (8) Aus_Rider_22 50
6 (8) chappo1970 50
6 (8) clifftiger 50
6 (6) cwbrown07 50
6 (6) Screwtop 50
11 (8) aussiecraftbeerlover 48
11 (8) Paulwolf 48
13 (8) bconnery 46
13 (15) CHOPDOG 46
15 (14) granty245 44
15 (15) Lucas Traynor 44
17 (15) skooey 42
18 (18) Bradsbrew 40
19 (18) Joshb55 38
20 (20) levin_ae92 32
21 (21) thesunsettree 30

The five way lead has been reduced to three as a number of minor upsets hurt a few people. Still, with bonus points for a perfect round, it's only early days yet!

And yes, Chappo tipped Storm to beat the Titans .. you coward! But look who's up this week .. Dragons v Titans !! Should make for an interesting week of sledging I reckon!
6 (8) chappo1970 50

Yep it's true FatzG I must have changed that tip 5 times my heart was swinging but decided that the head had to rule. What do I know? Storm at home is a hard one.

I reckon Dragoons (Butt pirates, ass monkeys and general stool stampers) are gunna have a hard time against the Titans. They will have their tails up and be keen to keep the giant killing badge. B)

Looks like the Eels are choking early this year and are hotly contesting the Bronco's for the wooden spoon. :lol:

I reckon Dragoons (Butt pirates, ass monkeys and general stool stampers) are gunna have a hard time against the Titans. They will have their tails up and be keen to keep the giant killing badge.

Retort coming!!

Looks like the Eels are choking early this year and are hotly contesting the Broncos for the wooden spoon.

Couldn't happen to two better or worthy arsehole clubs. Chuck in the Doggies also at the bottom of the ladder and you'll see why one man's pain is another's joy! :super:

Retort coming!!

Couldn't happen to two better or worthy arsehole clubs. Chuck in the Doggies also at the bottom of the ladder and you'll see why one man's pain is another's joy! :super:

:lol: :lol:

Wayne-ni-poo can't keep it up all season. His rabbits foot with injuries are gunna catch up for sure! Just a matter of when. :rolleyes:

Could only come from a dragons supporter, no one else would wait 30+ years for a premiership, all the while complaining about the other teams being crap

Could only come from a dragons supporter, no one else would wait 30+ years for a premiership, all the while complaining about the other teams being crap

worse Paul, much worse - I was a Steelers supporter .. we finished last tooooooo many times. We were often crap. But very loyal supporters who hated everybody, including St George. Especially St George. And Brisbane. Wayne Bennett even criticised Illawarra supporters in his book - I think it's called " The Music Within Me" or something like that. We deserved the criticism and revelled in it. Ironic, huh, the 'Gong loves him now!

Quite frankly, I find it really easy to hate all teams that aren't mine .. the joy of being parochial! I not fussy which teams I hate, they are all the same to me!"

So since the team is caled St George Illawarra and is a merger of two clubs, I've only been waiting since 1999 to win a premiership. Know your facts before slinging shit which misses.

worse Paul, much worse - I was a Steelers supporter .. we finished last tooooooo many times. We were often crap. But very loyal supporters who hated everybody, including St George. Especially St George. And Brisbane. Wayne Bennett even criticised Illawarra supporters in his book - I think it's called " The Music Within Me" or something like that. We deserved the criticism and revelled in it. Ironic, huh, the 'Gong loves him now!

Quite frankly, I find it really easy to hate all teams that aren't mine .. the joy of being parochial! I not fussy which teams I hate, they are all the same to me!"

So since the team is caled St George Illawarra and is a merger of two clubs, I've only been waiting since 1999 to win a premiership. Know your facts before slinging shit which misses.

Doh..........If you support the Steelers you cant be all bad i guess, a shame they couldnt have a win before they were ejected

Back