2010 Ahb Sydney Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fatz's boyfriend said he couldnt go thats what really happened.
well thats the story im spreading.
hey fatz who died???

Me, basically. No, made a promise to be somewhere else, doing something else, a while ago and only worked out the conflict yesterday. It'll also be a dry (as in a non alcoholic day). The irony.

Batz, it's good to see you are still the oil slick in the middle of the sea that while it keeps the waves down, all the wild life is dying. Thanks mate!

redbeard Posted Yesterday, 06:40 PM
Fatz - you getting married again ??

Not this weekend, but hopefully sometime next year. It will be a byo keg function. :lol:

Ahh well, that's in then, Fatz... if you're not going, I'm not going either... <_<

come on Schooey you still are no 1 prostitute of the crawl

Franko

Train leaves Newy at 5.22 am, Cardiff at 5.42, Gosford at 6.49am, Central at 8.11am... Agenda from there for me will be something like this;

Lowenbrau for brekky
Lord Nelson for a chat to the admiral
Harts Pub for lunch
Belgian/s for some glassware
Macquarie for the interesting taxi ride with redbeard and weizguy
Tap House for a nightcap

and back on the 9.15pm train home or a late night lamb sandwich and a beer at the Central bar if I miss it and home on the 10.15pm. I'm sure others will have other plans like previous crawls, but we still all tend to meet up in the middle somewhere... Should be a good day out in country :beer:

Ha schooey,
Have you picked a carriage yet, i am hoping to meet the train at tuggerah 6.36am
regards.
Malbur

Ok fella's

Kev the Kranky Khef has asked if folks are coming for lunch to give us an idea of what you may like to engulf. If 30 odd guys turn up and order at one time, it may take some time to deliver, and Kev is all about a culinary good experience. The menu is on this Link for Menu, but anything special will require advance notice to Kev the Krankie Khef by tomorrow night 9pm please. (thats when he orders). (if you wanna pre-order in general with a approx eta, he will shat his pants and stop questioning me for at least 24 hours about this gaggle of homebrewers ... )

Well the cellar is stocked; as we have 12 taps, 6 kegs of VB and 6 of New are waiting happily for you all. As well, we have the boxes of plastic cups waiting ...

Scotty

im up for one of his chicken burgers scotty as i had the hamburger last time.

I'll go chicken burger too.

It's Lowenbrau for breakky and pulling stumps after lunch as I have to get to Melb for a party Sat night. Barls, make sure you despatch me by 1300 so I make my 1500 h flight.

ill try to remember but you might do better asking one thats not going for breakfast as well

Ah, if I managed to beat the 16 hour marathon on Anzac Day - first serious brew at 6am, I should weather a measly 4 hours, I guess.

Put me down for a Harts burger, med well........

Put me down for a "Hart Stopper" steak sandwich, medium-rare, thanks Scotty.
Had the burger last time. Delicious.

I can taste that new already.... mmm...
Actually a New or VB is almost like a palate cleanser between beers isn't it?

:(

Well I'm out for real... Work has told me I'm on a plane this arvo and I won't be back until Wednesday next week. Line me up next to Fatz and shoot away...

A porter pie would line the stomach very nicely - I don't know when everyone is eating but I'm happy to eat at 12:30 (not going to be at the Lowenbrau for breakfast)

Ha schooey,
Have you picked a carriage yet, i am hoping to meet the train at tuggerah 6.36am
regards.
Malbur
See you in the rear carriage. Will be getting on at Cardiff or Broadmeadow. No friends coming along. Schooey - OUT; Big Stu - OUT.

Latest posts

Back