2010 Ahb Sydney Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a browse through the thread I have managed to glean the following information about the crawl:

Saturday the 15th May, Starts at 9 AM

1 - Lowenbrau
2 - Lord Nelson
3 - Harts Pub
4 - Belgian
5 - Macquarie
6 - Tap House

Is this about the jist of things? And wondering if there is a reason for no Red Oak?
Looking forward to getting my drink on! :beerbang:

Having a browse through the thread I have managed to glean the following information about the crawl:

1 - Lowenbrau
2 - Lord Nelson
3 - Harts Pub
4 - Belgian
5 - Macquarie
6 - Tap House

Is this about the jist of things? And wondering if there is a reason for no Red Oak?
I thought the Redoak was still on the list (seeing it's on the way), but am happy just to follow the mob.

From my experience of previous years, there is no 'formal path' nor order... some may want to call in at the Australian or the Redoak, some may want to skip the Belgian and add the Pumphouse.... it's a bit of 'I'll go this way and catch you here later' kind of thing

From my experience of previous years, there is no 'formal path' nor order... some may want to call in at the Australian or the Redoak, some may want to skip the Belgian and add the Pumphouse.... it's a bit of 'I'll go this way and catch you here later' kind of thing

3 beers at the Lowenbrau, 6 beers at the Lord Nelson, 12 beers on tap at Harts (probably won't try them all .. but) ...... and people want to try making a rational decison on where's next ? What's in the water up there in Sydney, Schooey. These city blokes have no idea!

Better bring the cattle dog to keep the mob in order.

cattle dog we dont need no stinking cattle dog we got fatz and schooey.
i might even have to bust out the gunnery voice again if people dont follow those two.

I was thinkin' that we freestyle for a bit, after Harts.
(like we usually do).

sounds good les lets see if we can get kicked out of the bavarian beer cafe for being unfamily like again.

sounds good les lets see if we can get kicked out of the bavarian beer cafe for being unfamily like again.

we are only going there for the glasses, remember!
glass_girl.jpg

woohoo, breakfast at the lowenbrau!

Will there be light-beers?
:D

Bjorn
Why go on a pub crawl at all, with that attitude? :lol:
You could buy a box of Cooper's light and sit down in the park, being subjected to ridicule by real beer drinkers recovering from the previous evening's misdaventures.

Why go on a pub crawl at all, with that attitude? :lol:
You could buy a box of Cooper's light and sit down in the park, being subjected to ridicule by real beer drinkers recovering from the previous evening's misdaventures.

He's young, foolish and in love. This is a sort of early Bucks Night for Bjorn who's off to somewhere near the Arctic Circle to marry his Inuit bride in July. Barls is organisng a naval boat to take us all there as we speak. We may go via Somalia and shoot up some pirates if Redbeard gives us his blessing.

He's young, foolish and in love. This is a sort of early Bucks Night for Bjorn who's off to somewhere near the Arctic Circle to marry his Inuit bride in July. Barls is organisng a naval boat to take us all there as we speak. We may go via Somalia and shoot up some pirates if Redbeard gives us his blessing.
:icon_offtopic:

these pirates?... are we going to shoot them up with heroin, or some designer drug, or a behaviour modification chemical perhaps?

or did you mean that we shall shoot them to pieces?

Inuits, eh? save me some seal blubber. Bear Grylls recommends it! :lol: :icon_offtopic:

firingsquad.jpg
I can't make it.

Don't ask why, I'm still crying at how uncruel the world is. I won't offer excuses. I've need to be somewhere else on Saturday. I want to be in Sydney. Shoot me now and put me out of your misery.

Enough said by me. Have a good one.

Flame Suit On

Fire_Proof_Suit.jpg

fatz's boyfriend said he couldnt go thats what really happened.
well thats the story im spreading.
hey fatz who died???

I'll be at the lowenbrau for breakfast and lots of beers of course

Hey Andrew, I hear they have a barleywine at the Taphouse :)

1 - Lowenbrau
2 - Lord Nelson
3 - Harts Pub
4 - Belgian
5 - Macquarie
6 - Tap House

sorry to hear that, see you next time Fatz

Bjorn

Hi All,

There is a slight glimmer of hope that I might be dropping by at some stage in the late arvo (or so) for a brew or six. Seems like I might get there when its quite messy :) but that will make it even more entertaining as the only sober guy. (wont take long to fix that)

Anyway....cant promise yet, but I am working on it.

Rendo

Hey Andrew, I hear they have a barleywine at the Taphouse

Yes there is a Flying Dog Horn Dog , also a Mikkeller all simcoe IPA

Back