2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one from the past - Wee Stu's visit to Qld...Where is he these days???

group_pic.jpg

Cheers Ross

Hope you,re feeling better Browndog, it wont be the same without you showing your grooves....

Discodog.jpg

Discodog2.jpg

Cheers Ross

Here's one from the past - Wee Stu's visit to Qld...Where is he these days???

View attachment 32882

Cheers Ross

Jeez, that was close! The Swap thread nearly fell off the Latest Threads box :angry:

Ah, the Carbrook Brewery. Some fun times there. I don't think I EVER left there sober. Did anyone? :)

Where are those photos of Bindi lying on the floor with the hose running from your tap to his mouth? LOL!

I think Tony is still dropping in. I hope he is :huh:

So what's worse than finding a worm in your apple...?

The Holocaust.

*sigh*
Shitter is I can't.
3 Kids, Wife and In-laws at home, plus work and stuff. Means I need to give myself more notice than just figuring out in the forums today ;)

Will have to prime myself for a mid-year one next year methinks.
Also need to brew this weekend as well
Nearer to Christmas you'll have to come up for a brew day and I'll try to swing you to the dark side B) If you can get to N'ba station then you can do the whole thing on public transport.

Did Hervey Bay even exist 30 yrs ago? If it did, you are in for 1 shock... :unsure:

:icon_cheers: CB

Yup, you'll remember Boat Harbour Drive, that little rural road at the bottom of Ghost Hill that was a handy way of sneaking through the back roads to Urangan.

hervey_one.JPG

I'll be there, I'm calling into the shop on the way to pick up some supplies Ross.

cheers

Browndog

By the sounds of it EVERYONE will be at Ross's shop, I wonder how many will make it to the case swap :p

Most of these pics (the good ones) are the work of Nevermore, son of Still Scottish. Let's hope young Ross is back again this year! :D

aye this thread made me all warm inside remembering those photos

I'll be there with my usual kit and lack of brew

Edit: group photo outside Ross' shop LOL

And what 'supplies' is Ross supplying?

Does he sell lube an stuff?

Did Hervey Bay even exist 30 yrs ago? If it did, you are in for 1 shock...

:icon_cheers: CB

It existed when I went there by train in the 50's. Nothing like an eyefull of hot cinders to keep you occupied on the hour+ trip. :p
The Annual Railway Picnics at the Bay were great when I was a kid with trainloads of people converging from Bundy, Gympie & Maryborough & having a wonderful day out.
Pity about the Urangan Jetty. It really was a jetty in those days with trainloads of bagged sugar loaded on to freighters at the end of the dog's leg.
All there was to the Bay in those days was the esplanade with maybe 3 blocks of houses behind that then all scrub to Ninkenbah TTBOMM.

TP

Ross's shop is like a Crabpot.. One Way in --- No Way OUT --- and a lot of scurrying around inside.

Hey Everyone

I just sent out PMs to you all with the address and some details for the swap, please let me know if you didn't receive one.

Henno - I couldn't sent one to you mate cause you have reached your maximum storage in your inbox. Let me know when you have cleared some and I will re send.

cheers
Mrs Sqyre

Hi guys and girls ,,, I'm out of detention now and free too attend the swap ,,,, 24hrs of frisking has left me some what thirsty ,,, so I'm haveing a few warm ups now ,,

Cheers Naughty Neddy.... ;)

Ross's shop is like a Crabpot.. One Way in --- No Way OUT --- and a lot of scurrying around inside.

There is a way out - it requires a donation to the CB till in order to activate the out door.

I'm sure there are a lot of guys on this forum who would NEVER want to leave CB though... :rolleyes:

Back