2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a way out - it requires a donation to the CB till in order to activate the out door.

I'm sure there are a lot of guys on this forum who would NEVER want to leave CB though... :rolleyes:

Maybe thats the problem... I never look hard enough for the exit.... Too contented

Hey Everyone

I just sent out PMs to you all with the address and some details for the swap, please let me know if you didn't receive one.

Henno - I couldn't sent one to you mate cause you have reached your maximum storage in your inbox. Let me know when you have cleared some and I will re send.

cheers
Mrs Sqyre
That's my girl! :beerbang:

Donya darls. Bet that took all morning. Don't you get too tired eh?

Tell me Mr Patch sir,

What's the weather like for this weekend?
Mr Scruff!

The weather here today is spectacular. Dunno what the weekend will be like and it would take me 2 hours to find on this tiny laptop.

I had forgotten how good-looking the Gold Coast women are. FFS! None of them are too scruffy, that's for sure.

:)

I'll be there, I'm calling into the shop on the way to pick up some supplies Ross.

cheers

Browndog
You de man!

If you get to Craftbrewer at 11:30, can you throw TidalPete in your boot and drag him along. Can't have a Swap without Pete :)

Hi guys and girls ,,, I'm out of detention now and free too attend the swap ,,,, 24hrs of frisking has left me some what thirsty ,,, so I'm haveing a few warm ups now ,,

Cheers Naughty Neddy.... ;)
I should have caught the plane with you Ned. I only got 15 minutes frisking in CB alley with Mrs Sqyre :angry:. Next time I am paying $25.

Looking forward to seeing you mate ;)

Eighteen eighty six.

I believe we are in for a damp patch this weekend.

You de man!

If you get to Craftbrewer at 11:30, can you throw TidalPete in your boot and drag him along. Can't have a Swap without Pete :)

Changed my mind and decided to get my order posted to me so I can travel to the swap with Ben and Liam. To quote Big Kev, "I'm excited"

cheers

Browndog

Changed my mind and decided to get my order posted to me so I can travel to the swap with Ben and Liam. To quote Big Kev, "I'm excited"

cheers

Browndog
That so? Are you staying the night now?
Whose car are we taking? I was planning on driving. Can we fit everything in the focus?

Ohhhh hahahha a photography joke that I understand... does that make me a nerd now?

As my last contribution to the thread, I'm leaving my patch of earth in a minute. Google tells me I've got 2,100klm to drive before I reach the Sqyre mansion. I'll be thirsty when I get there. Have the Slim Dusty music cranking to revive my jaded soul !

Nearer to Christmas you'll have to come up for a brew day and I'll try to swing you to the dark side B) If you can get to N'ba station then you can do the whole thing on public transport.

Way cool Bribie- I'll be a starter.
Are you actually on Bribie (as the name suggests)?

That so? Are you staying the night now?
Whose car are we taking? I was planning on driving. Can we fit everything in the focus?

Yep, staying the night Ben, I am looking forward to some cheering up. I was talking to Liam and he said he would drive and thought we would be able to fit everything in, if we can't then I can throw my gear in and ride the bike as the missus would like the car on saturday.

cheers

Browndog

Yep, staying the night Ben, I am looking forward to some cheering up. I was talking to Liam and he said he would drive and thought we would be able to fit everything in, if we can't then I can throw my gear in and ride the bike as the missus would like the car on saturday.

cheers

Browndog
Sounds like a plan.

Notice how we're organising trivial travel arrangements in the thread so we can up the post count?

This is a most disgusting display by the Queenslanders. Not even 2000 posts.

Latest posts

Back