2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the pictures posted in the pages previous for ideas on what RSA isn't :)

Returned Swappers Association?

Good pics Seanny Boy. Shouldn't you be in your car FG?

What's happened to the ranga this swap?

n581115457_1910321_9119.jpg

OT serious post:

For those that participated in the Gear Guard Bulk Buy and are coming to the swap, I will be bring them along with me to save you some coin on shipping (and a few less I have to pack :) )

Back On Topic:

My cats breath smells like fish.

We'd never survive our first State of Origin together ! Haven't been up to Hervey Bay in 30 years .. probably changed a tad since then. If I could find a decent job there, might consider the move (no, not the sign of a NSW man weakening - just like the idea of being able to swim every day ! These old bones aint what they used to be.

Did Hervey Bay even exist 30 yrs ago? If it did, you are in for 1 shock... :unsure:

:icon_cheers: CB

OT serious post:

For those that participated in the Gear Guard Bulk Buy and are coming to the swap, I will be bring them along with me to save you some coin on shipping (and a few less I have to pack :) )

Back On Topic:

My cats breath smells like fish.

Donya Sully, that'll be great.

I think there is a place on the forum for serious posts but I have never found it :blink:

Actually wrapping yourself in foil makes it easier for them to read your mind.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.

Actually wrapping yourself in foil makes it easier for them to read your mind.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.
:lol:

I guess it acts similar to a front element on a yagi antenna...

Didn't get Sqyre's PM. Using a cryptic description of an address I found on the White Pages, would one need to engage a guide to identify the track to Sqyres ?

Ignore this message as Bonj has confirmed the address. Will leave message to keep up the post count. Just about out the door - see you all Saturday.

:lol:

I guess it acts similar to a front element on a yagi antenna...

That would be a director Bonj, not much fun working in a faraday cage, never considered the advantage that they couldn't read my mind in those days, would have been pretty smutty stuff back then :lol:

Screwy

That would be a director Bonj, not much fun working in a faraday cage, never considered the advantage that they couldn't read my mind in those days, would have been pretty smutty stuff back then :lol:

Screwy
Director... see that was in my head (you probably could have read that since I have my foil hat on :lol: ), but I wasn't sure enough to post it. Most of my antenna theory is 2nd hand info from my dad... What I do know is that some jerk built a house in front of my TV antenna and attenuated the SBS signal off the digital cliff... :angry:

Screwy

Where would be best to insert the Driven Element then...

Brewers Road trip to Brisbane 2010 .. who'll start that thread on CBC , you or me ?

You're on - i'll be in on that! Dont bother putting on the CBC site....you''d be hard pushed to get them to travel inter-suburb never mind inter-state!

Cheers
Steve

Back