2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder that I cant wait to get out of this town for a few days and have a good fooking time, turns out today that some f&%#@r took my keys to our Car from work today :angry: and its our only one and still spent 3 hours looking for them, cost $70 to get it towed home and itll be $600-$800 to get a key done for it.... :angry: F-----g electronics and cars and ---ts that take shit that doesnt belong to them.. Why

:angry: CB

CB, only 2 hrs down the road and you'll be in good company next Fri. A couple of friendlies and you'll be n your way again :lol:

Cheers,

Screwy

Guys, has anyone seen/know Franzibrau? Maybe a honest reason for it but he hasnt been seen on the Forum since 16 October and he still has to pay for some Grain.... And the Swap by the look of it.....

:unsure: CB

I've got $80 for him and he's supposed to be bringing me 2 second hand cornies to the swap. I've got his number, will ring him over the weekend and see if he's still in. He lives down near Holland park way so no geographical reason why he shouldn't be coming.

I'm driving down now (and back, but a little later...), can pick up a few, if needed...

...so the offer is there...

just read that back, ...i'm not actually driving down 'now'... but on the day.

anyone need a lift...

...he said out loud on the internet...

Sure, hop in...(cider)

There's a seating plan - please choose your seat....

O1a X1b
O2a O2b

The chair with the big round thing in front of it (X)is taken...

But anything marked with a O is free...

We'll be travelling at an altitude of approx 3 foot and weather conditions at the destination don't matter...

And not sure what you mean by split fuel? I can put the hydrocarbons in the car, and you 'could fill the driver' after the drive?

Yes I know what I typed might be ambiguous...

Sure, hop in...(cider)

There's a seating plan - please choose your seat....

O1a X1b
O2a O2b

The chair with the big round thing in front of it (X)is taken...

But anything marked with a O is free...

We'll be travelling at an altitude of approx 3 foot and weather conditions at the destination don't matter...

Does O1a have access to a range of easy listening songs on the wireless? Need to get the voice ready for Khe Sanh!

Henno has kindly picked up my case swap for delivery next week, I packed 23 bottles of the CSA instead of 21 in case there are any late starters, hope that is enough, have the numbers been finalised yet?

Just a reminder I'll be driving down from Kingaroy, via Caboolture and Craftbrewer if anyone needs a lift.......

BYO Chickens.

Cheers

Does O1a have access to a range of easy listening songs on the wireless? Need to get the voice ready for Khe Sanh!
Evidence would suggest that the Qld Swap version of Khe Sahn is anything but "Easy Listening" :icon_cheers:

Nige

Here for your viewing pleasure... :icon_chickcheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back