2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nige, turn the sound up - this was the best rehearsed and 'in key' choir we've had so far!
Then I'm glad I didn't catch any of the early rehearsals!
All joking aside, I hope to see more classic pics after next Saturdays bash. It would seem the Qld Case Swap is a must do for any Aussie Home Brewer. Hope to make it up some time.
Have a good one guys!

Cheers
Nige

Hey Pat,

Here's a pic of you from one of the swaps. You're the voice in the phone!

PC010209.jpg

And here's the Hippy stealing beers. He got caught and now rests at the bottom of the dam. Or will was the spit roast. Not sure... :blink:

PC010165-1.jpg

The party doesn't stop, not even in the smallest room in the house.

PC010198.jpg

When you use glass and:

a ) it's overcarbed :icon_cheers:

b ) it's handled by less than sober persons :icon_vomit:

c ) we try and do the swap at 4pm :rolleyes:

d ) all of the above :lol:

PC090015-1.jpg

And here's the Hippy stealing beers. He got caught and now rests at the bottom of the dam. Or will was the spit roast. Not sure... :blink:

PC010165-1.jpg

I heard that he is in hiding somewhere in the USA...New York to be exact... ;)

Bloody Hippies

Watch out for Border Patrol! They take pics when you're asleep!

PC090049-1.jpg

that upset the flow a bit Stu ... lol ... an hour and a half no posts ...

I've spent half the day reading this crap instead of brewing a hefe <_< .
The keg of saison is good to go, not the best I've ever brewed but I had to take it off the tap so there'll be some left 4 next weekend :) .

That's real bad luck Jody, don't you hate the fact that it seems like low lifes are becoming the majority.

cheers

Browndog
Thanks BD, life as its becoming I guess....

CB, only 2 hrs down the road and you'll be in good company next Fri. A couple of friendlies and you'll be n your way again :lol:

Cheers,

Screwy
Cant wait mate...

I've got $80 for him and he's supposed to be bringing me 2 second hand cornies to the swap. I've got his number, will ring him over the weekend and see if he's still in. He lives down near Holland park way so no geographical reason why he shouldn't be coming.
I received a PM from him and all is alright, he went AWOL for a while with no Internet...

Cheers
:icon_cheers: CB

Back