2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be passing by about then, can make a detour. If duff takes a seat that leaves another 2 on offer from Gympie or pickup on the way through. Get on board and book your seats brewers.

Screwy

Hey Screwy,

Ill take a Tentative seat mate, Ill travel to yours in Gympie mate and go from there.. (all going to plan <_< )

CB :icon_cheers:

Done Cb

Nick, replied to a PM from Batz to confirm, could fit 5 at a squeeze but it is a 3hr trip. Will keep you posted.

Screwy

Well due to unforseen circumstances, the plan has turned to shit and I can't give you guys a lift, pretty sure I have been in touch with most by PM or phone. Most likely won't have a leave pass by the time of the swap, if I do I might get the wife to drop me off for a couple of hours early in the day. Well before the crash tackles and other nocturnal shenanigans begin. I believe that THIS QLD SWAP is shaping up to be the best ever and I'm really pissed that illness has gotten in the way this time, still, knowing Queenslanders it will be bigger and better in the future, so I'll have another chance. I don't believe that any impromptu swap held anywhere in the world could top the offerings to be experienced at annual QLD Swaps. Last year I counted 17 Kegs of contributed beer on offer in Sqyres bar room, let alone what was on tap behind the bar. Sorry I can't help out with lifts etc.

Cheers,

Screwy

Well due to unforseen circumstances, the plan has turned to shit and I can't give you guys a lift, pretty sure I have been in touch with most by PM or phone. Most likely won't have a leave pass by the time of the swap, if I do I might get the wife to drop me off for a couple of hours early in the day. Well before the crash tackles and other nocturnal shenanigans begin. I believe that THIS QLD SWAP is shaping up to be the best ever and I'm really pissed that illness has gotten in the way this time, still, knowing Queenslanders it will be bigger and better in the future, so I'll have another chance. I don't believe that any impromptu swap held anywhere in the world could top the offerings to be experienced at annual QLD Swaps. Last year I counted 17 Kegs of contributed beer on offer in Sqyres bar room, let alone what was on tap behind the bar. Sorry I can't help out with lifts etc.

Cheers,

Screwy
Screwy that sucks, if for no other reason that I know you wouldn't be missing this if the reason was fairly bad...
You will be missed!

I had some beers I was saving especially for you to try!

Cheers,

Screwy

Thats cool Mike i'm sure we work something out for the lifts... Just take it easy and get yourself Well for next years Swap.. :)
We might need to put " who needs a ride" list in the Main swap List...

see how we go first...
So is anyone stuck for a lift?

Sqyre..

Screwy that sucks, if for no other reason that I know you wouldn't be missing this if the reason was fairly bad...
You will be missed!

I had some beers I was saving especially for you to try!

Always look forward to your little surprises Ben, :icon_drool2: next time

Screwy

Pencil in myself and Tidal Pete for any airport pickup. Now I am a kegger I'll brew a Yorkie and bring it down.

Sorry here you can't make it Screwy. Hope everything is on the mend. Sure will miss your company.

...So is anyone stuck for a lift?...

Yeah Brucie! Can you pick me up on your way back from the corner shop LOL! :lol:

Seriously though there are a few "out of towners" coming so if anyone wants a bed over that weekend or just a place to leave the car and junk I am happy to do so. Be on a first in best dressed basis. I live about say 10-15mins from Sqyre Manor (especially if Bruce is driving). PM me if your interested?

Chap Chap

Sorry here you can't make it Screwy. Hope everything is on the mend. Sure will miss your company.

Yeah Brucie! Can you pick me up on your way back from the corner shop LOL! :lol:

Seriously though there are a few "out of towners" coming so if anyone wants a bed over that weekend or just a place to leave the car and junk I am happy to do so. Be on a first in best dressed basis. I live about say 10-15mins from Sqyre Manor (especially if Bruce is driving). PM me if your interested?

Chap Chap

Yeah, Chap Chap is always looking for new victims...

I live about say 10-15mins from Sqyre Manor (especially if Bruce is driving). PM me if your interested?

Chap Chap

I'd say more like 25-30 minutes... You dont want to be speeding on the road from yours to mine...
It's a haven for speed camera's all the way... :huh:

Sqyre... ;)

... if anyone wants a bed over that weekend or just a place to leave the car and junk I am happy to do so.

I'm looking for somewhere to park my junk :ph34r:

Hey does anyone have any connections to butchers or Meat wholesalers???
I'm interested to see how cheap i can get say... 30 kgs of Baby Back Ribs...
you know the American style ribs..
BABY_20BACK_20RIBS.jpg

Here is why i'm asking....CLICK HEREhttp://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36686&hl=

Sqyre.. ;)

Bruce,

I'll do some hunting for a better bargain. I've rang Big Gun at Underwood they could do a whole pig for $6.99kg a pig is roughly 30kg so about $210 and the ribs baby backs @ $14.99kg so $449. So in total works out to be $14.02 per head if we have 47 show up. The rest could easily be catered for the remaining $16 per head.

Chap Chap

Hey does anyone have any connections to butchers or Meat wholesalers???
I'm interested to see how cheap i can get say... 30 kgs of Baby Back Ribs...
you know the American style ribs..
View attachment 30698

Here is why i'm asking....<B>CLICK HERE

Sqyre.. ;)

DROOOOL

Leave it with me Sqyre, I have a Jetskiing mate that is a Butcher.

DROOOOL

Leave it with me Sqyre, I have a Jetskiing mate that is a Butcher.

While you're at it see if can do either a suckling pig or a whole season lamb? :icon_drool2:

Oh man stuff the veggies 'n stuff lets have a smoked meat fest? Pig, Lamb, Beef, Chicken, Duck, Sausages...Wash it all done with some nice Pils, Lagers, Oktoberfests, Vienna's etc

I think I just had a man accident in my shorts? :wub:

Chap Chap out to get new shorts....

mmmmm smoked duck.

opps i need a new pair of strides.
getting my case swap beer on this weekend.
as well as a nice little butterscotch lager for chap, might just use the coles brand lager tin? wat do you reckon chap chap? with a nice big whack of veggie might in it for good mesure?

mmmmm smoked duck.

opps i need a new pair of strides.
getting my case swap beer on this weekend.
as well as a nice little butterscotch lager for chap, might just use the coles brand lager tin? wat do you reckon chap chap? with a nice big whack of veggie might in it for good mesure?

Why not?

Could only be an improvement on one of your brews! :ph34r:

yeah it was an idea i got from one of inciders posts just minus the man goo. :ph34r:

Back