2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks CB... We will get in contact with screwy... ;)

Just to be on the Safe side... Anyone else passing by the Airport we can put on the " Backup List"???

Sqyre.. :huh:

Thanks Sqyre for putting it out there.

It would be great if things went to plan from this end and I could bag a ride from the airport with someone. Just as a sweetener I may be able to throw the lucky driver a bottle of Red or Two.
Missed out on the last round of cheap flights so although the date is getting closer I will look out for more. BTW if I could bum a ride back next day as well that would be great as well.

Cheers
Back Yard Brewer......

Hopefully I won't be the first one to bed - I've been told about what happens to those who haven't got staying power... :unsure:

even then we'll just put a pair of thongs on yer feet, then ya fair game.

If you have ever had his sausage you wouldn't be asking

:blink: ....must... not.... make flippant remark.

Edit: only joking those sausages are the ducks nuts.

I'll be heading down past the airport at some point as well. Put me down as a reserve if needed.

Cheers

Hey Backyard Brewer - I'm riding my bike down (not the Radio Flyer Bonj!) If you're cute and in hotpants I'll pick you up :lol:

Is this cute enough....... Qlders do it differently up there dont' they :unsure: Love to be a bikey mole..... not

hotpants3vg.jpg

Is this cute enough....... Qlders do it differently up there dont' they :unsure: Love to be a bikey mole..... not

Holy crap that looks like Chap Chap....Seriously it does. Might need Sully to confirm that one though :ph34r:

:eek: That'd be a sight - InCider dinking that on his treadly over the Gateway bridge.

Looks like I have picked a great swap to attend for my first. Looking forward to the event and meeting everyone and putting some faces to names.

For a first time attendee, could someone please clarify for me how many bottles do we bring to swap (26 long necks as there is 26 swappers?) and is PET ok? I dont think I have 26 glass long necks??

I have had a bit of a look on this thread but cant find it.

Cheers

Hey, while everyone is busy swapping, what do we drink?

Herbal tea in fine bone china, rose water for the 'ladies' naturally - its a civilised swap.

and is PET ok?
PET bottles are essential for the swap, if 26 are in the swap - 26 you shall bring.

Hey, while everyone is busy swapping, what do we drink?

Scruffy..... there will be a very Very LArge Selection of the finest hand crafted ales on tap on the day..
I think we had about 24-ish different Beers on tap last year??? anyone remember??? :blink:
I dont.. :super:

Sqyre..

Scruffy..... there will be a very Very LArge Selection of the finest hand crafted ales on tap on the day..
I think we had about 24-ish different Beers on tap last year??? anyone remember??? :blink:
I dont.. :super:

Sqyre..

I dont remember much after the 173rd beer.... ;)

Back