2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where in hell did those first 2 pictures of Chappo come from Stu? :ph34r:

The last 1 must of been in his younger days in the Boy Band "Chocking Chap Chaps" :D

:icon_cheers: CB

And dont forget the initiation which involves a goat and a sheep, some feathers and a can of goop, and running the gauntlet of hooded brewers with mash paddles.

Where in hell did those first 2 pictures of Chappo come from Stu? :ph34r:

The viking one was from your last brew day CB... you were prolly too blind to remember us playing hide the club and various other large black objects? ;) :lol:

and the other one isn't me... seriously it's not I would fess up if it was!!!!

Cheers

Chappo

We got ourselves a barmaid this year.. Inciders sister.... :icon_drool2:
wtf.jpg

The viking one was from your last brew day CB... you were prolly too blind to remember us playing hide the club and various other large black objects?

and the other one isn't me... seriously it's not I would fess up if it was!!!!

Cheers

Chappo

:lol: :lol:
Lucky Im not drinking reading that reply, would've spat it over the Computer screen.. <_<

I must of been blind, cant remember ever having a brewday.... :ph34r: Shit....

I've been nesting... oh yeah, and I'm the Barmaid this year. And I'm going to take all those first time Xmas swappers for a lesson on goats, sodomy and snowballing. Keen? I thought you were!

DragQueen.jpg

Christ InCider!

I had to look twice to make sure it was you! No shaving your legs this year. We need you to be rough and ready!

Christ InCider!

I had to look twice to make sure it was you! No shaving your legs this year. We need you to be rough and ready!

That's me all hairy, getting ready to send a fax to chocolate town.

Can't wait to see all the lads. And Goats.

14apr9_cool_guy.jpg

My missus swore on her life she never gave that picture away...

...I'll have to wear a disguise...!!

I've been nesting... oh yeah, and I'm the Barmaid this year. And I'm going to take all those first time Xmas swappers for a lesson on goats, sodomy and snowballing. Keen? I thought you were!

DragQueen.jpg

Frock me InCider, that is just WAAAAAYYYY WAAAAAAAYYY wrong... :icon_vomit:

Frock me InCider, that is just WAAAAAYYYY WAAAAAAAYYY wrong... :icon_vomit:

Its really a fooked up world Sully with the Shit thats about everywhere, where the Fook are all these people? Mansborough obviously.... :p

I swear I seen that hitch hiking from beerwah the other day

Hey Guys, a fellow Brewer requires a little help getting to the swap...
Back Yard Brewer is looking at joining us on the day but hes trying to work out a flight...
Presently he can get a flight that arrives at Brisbane Airport at 12:30pm (lunchtime-ish) but needs a lift to the event...

Is there anyone who can swing by the Airport and pick him up on the way through???

We need to know ASAP so he can confirm and Book flights...

Cheers in advance,
Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

Righto Brisbane brewers, Jetstar threw on a sale today and the flights are booked.

I'm arriving at 11.45am into Brisbane on the Saturday

Anyone heading by the airport at that time?

I'm on my way to the swap

Should be passing by about then, can make a detour. If duff takes a seat that leaves another 2 on offer from Gympie or pickup on the way through. Get on board and book your seats brewers.

Screwy

Hey Screwy,

Ill take a Tentative seat mate, Ill travel to yours in Gympie mate and go from there.. (all going to plan <_< )

CB :icon_cheers:

I could be taking alternate transport(may stay a longer in town), so my seat in Screwys car will probably become available, maybe PM him and ask him....

Thanks CB... We will get in contact with screwy... ;)

Just to be on the Safe side... Anyone else passing by the Airport we can put on the " Backup List"???

Sqyre.. :huh:

Back