2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it was the last post ,, I could not get reveille to down load ,, sqyres limewire has about 5 atempts to get it ,, lol ..

cheers

Edit ,, I'll bring my own copy next year...
:lol: I must have been selectively hearing notes... probably drifting in and out of consciousness ..

Well home in the Daintree again ,,, called in and got a couple of, I V lines from the hospital on the way home and after rehydrateing over night I can now read and type again..

A huge thankyou too Mr & Mrs Sqyre, The Hosts with the most .. Great too see the old faces again and too meet lots of new ones ...

Thanks too The Rook for going the distance with me and Scruffy for almost makeing it through....

Hope the waxing rash has settled down on those too slow too move ,, allso Hope I haven't offended anybody too much ;) (stiff if I did :ph34r: ) and by the sounds of thing next door on sunday arvo , we should have the neighbours place as accomodation for next year... I don't think they will wait for it too sell ,, lol ..

thanks frogman for the ice blocks ...

And Thanks too all who brought beers for me too try ,, I will be trying a few new styles soon and getting out of my habitual 2 basic brews ...

Thanks all ... :) what a great bunch you all are ..... lots of bunyip love ... :wub:

Ned

I am in awe of the staying power you and the Rook possess.

I give 11/10 for the train wreck you finally became. Great catching up, I will look you up when next in teh North

Well if you'd stayed perhaps you could have...

What? and miss all the fun......................
All you could hear from Chappo was "Yes dear...", "Yes dear...", Yes dear......" all the way home. I think he even promised to mow the lawn. LOL.

Chappo,

thanks for organising a fantastic weekend cant stop smiling about it, awesome , my sides hurt a bit but oh well still smiling. Got some beer to send down for ya (you are going to need it anyway).

Did Butters and BYB get home ok? Sorry I wasn't conscious to wish Butters auf wiedersehen. Poms put on a good showing ! <_<

Did Butters and BYB get home ok? Sorry I wasn't conscious to wish Butters auf wiedersehen. Poms put on a good showing ! <_<

got a pm from butters last night - home safe and sound - which means my kegs are no longer safe :ph34r:

not sure about BYB - may still be trying to get that pink thing away from airport security - or get their phone numbers :lol:

got a pm from butters last night - home safe and sound - which means my kegs are no longer safe :ph34r:

not sure about BYB - may still be trying to get that pink thing away from airport security - or get their phone numbers :lol:

Your kegs aren't safe FFS Muckey... Butters is near impossible to stop! I had several good attempts over the 3 days but unfortunately not even I could keep up with him. I know CB and Wolfy also had a try but failed like the rest of us. The guy is a beer consuming machine. The Gnome was into it from the time his eyes opened till when they closed! Seriously how can a 4'2" keg on legs consume sooo much damn beer in one session?

For the record we drank out on stocks

4 of my kegs dry
4 cartons of Craft beer

And that was the Sunday recovery session!

Haven't seen a post from Henno either, hope he got home safe, and I hope he hasn't shot through with my swap case :p
Looks like you guys had a ball, I'm loving the fairly incriminating photos that are popping up to, I think some of you blokes will be shaking your heads for a fair while yet.

Andrew

Your kegs aren't safe FFS Muckey... Butters is near impossible to stop! I had several good attempts over the 3 days but unfortunately not even I could keep up with him. I know CB and Wolfy also had a try but failed like the rest of us. The guy is a beer consuming machine. The Gnome was into it from the time his eyes opened till when they closed! Seriously how can a 4'2" keg on legs consume sooo much damn beer in one session?

For the record we drank out on stocks

4 of my kegs dry
4 cartons of Craft beer

And that was the Sunday recovery session!

he's the tardis of drinkers - funny that some shorter than a corny can hold more than a corny aint it (damn he's gonna kill me for comments like these - mind you I think I owe him a sh1t stir or 2)

and I could have told you that wouldn't be enough beer before he arrived :chug:

Chappo,

thanks for organising a fantastic weekend cant stop smiling about it, awesome , my sides hurt a bit but oh well still smiling. Got some beer to send down for ya (you are going to need it anyway).

No thank you Wolfy. It was just great to catch up with you again mate. And thank you for sharing your beers with me! Each one was a cracker. I will really need to nail down that trip up north early next year as I don't think I'll be able to wait for the next case swap to catch up! Tell Rachael I'm sorry for sending you home in such a state!

No thank you Wolfy. It was just great to catch up with you again mate. And thank you for sharing your beers with me! Each one was a cracker. I will really need to nail down that trip up north early next year as I don't think I'll be able to wait for the next case swap to catch up! Tell Rachael I'm sorry for sending you home in such a state!
Actually mate, came home better than most, just tired. But had a great flight home, and after a sleep... ( not the 3 hours of drunken napping Butters alowed for each night) I am recharged and ready to go. havnt felt better

Rach was quite inpressed

last time at chappos :icon_vomit:

this time :icon_cheers:

Haven't seen a post from Henno either, hope he got home safe, and I hope he hasn't shot through with my swap case :p
Looks like you guys had a ball, I'm loving the fairly incriminating photos that are popping up to, I think some of you blokes will be shaking your heads for a fair while yet.

Andrew
Henno made it safely to Hervey Bay but after that who knows, poor bugger had to get up at 430am this morning for work but mind you, he made sure he got his sleep in down there....

Im still trying to adjust to normal life and trying to find some motivation, ive edited my Pictures from the Swap but dont think im in a state of mind to post them yet... :unsure:

:icon_cheers: CB

Made sure that it was in my checked baggage under the plane when I flew back!! Not in my cabin luggage :eek: Landed safely yesterday lunchtime.

BYB

A big thanks to anyone and everyone for making my week-end absolutely awesome and its great to finally meet so many brewers that are just Champion people... :beerbang:

Had a great night on Friday night/Saturday morning at the Platform Bar with Chappo, Henno and Gravity Guru and then onto Chappos with Butters, a late night till about 4am and then awake at 6am the day of the Swap... Also was good to catch a couple guys that didnt go to the swap but I met at Craftbrewers for the Grain Split/Drinks etc and our Recovery Session on Sunday at Chappos was spectacular, drunk 1000 beers, swum in the pool, talked brewing and shit and finally conked out after continuing to sink piss with Butters down by the River until an unknown time on Monday morning.. :super:

And thanks Henno for keeping me awake and alert for the drive back yesterday aswell, I dont think we stopped talking the whole trip, also thanks to Screwtop that couldnt make it unfortunately but provided Henno and I Lunch on the way down on Friday and on the way back Yesterday...

A few of my Favourite Pics here now and the rest can go in the Gallery... :lol:

Henno wins the Best T-Shirt Comp....
IMG_0443.JPG
Incider getting what he came for and loving it....
IMG_0448.JPG
Baabra getting loose...
IMG_0449.JPG
Anna giving birth to Winkles love child.....
IMG_0453.JPG
The 50 year old with a skin condition...
IMG_0466.JPG
SR getting jiggy with it before the wrath of the Chilli Sauce..
IMG_0481.JPG
Hammered by Heat...
IMG_0490.JPG
I cant believe its Butters..
IMG_0492.JPG
The pig keeping an eye on Proceedings..
IMG_0496.JPG
I got my finger right where the Battered Sav wanted it...
IMG_0478.JPG
Incider getting sucked hard by his lover....
IMG_0451.JPG
Bono..
IMG_0507.JPG
Lilo has just about had enough!!!!
IMG_0508.JPG

More to come...

CB

Uhh.. uhh... honey, I was stung by bees, that's why my eyes were closed over like that!

Back