2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy in white doing an impersonation of the famous "Why?" vietnam poster. But he's got a beer instead of an M16! Oh and PP ive already told 'er in doors ill be going away for a week next November :beerbang:
You're the man!!!

You can be the mystery guest... Well maybe not now... :huh:

Here is

I spent 4 hours this morning trying to load up Khe Sanh then 5 minutes before it was due to finish uploading it stopped... :angry:

Will try that one tomorrow.

cheers
Ren

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is

I spent 4 hours this morning trying to load up Khe Sanh then 5 minutes before it was due to finish uploading it stopped... :angry:

Will try that one tomorrow.

cheers
Ren

Spending 4 hours trying to upload a video does not minimise your relationship responsibilities or the hurt you have caused Bruce, Sean and myself.

Your only saving grace in this, "Sav shock," is your Mum who reads this Swap thread and understands our needs. I mean if it wasn't for your Mum sending you the message on Facebook, "PistolPatch wants you to wear a white top," would you have done it? I just don't know anymore???

It is time that the four of us sat down and had a serious talk :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Spending 4 hours trying to upload a video does not minimise your relationship responsibilities or the hurt you have caused Bruce, Sean and myself.

Your only saving grace in this, "Sav shock," is your Mum who reads this Swap thread and understands our needs. I mean if it wasn't for your Mum sending you the message on Facebook, "PistolPatch wants you to wear a white top," would you have done it? I just don't know anymore???

It is time that the four of us sat down and had a serious talk :angry:

awww Pat don't be like that, you know your my number one!! They didn't fetch me beer all night like you did. That makes up for all the unpaid child support I guess!

Now I know why they call him Sav!! but perhaps he should change his name to Meatloaf... :lol:

awww Pat don't be like that, you know your my number one!!

You really know how to hurt a guy... :(

I've paid up to date all the outstanding child support, came in at Sqyre's request to massage you hamstring (that's our codeword remember?), and then you have to run off and battered Sav up!

*sobs, and walks over to Baa Bra*

Are you blokes all single or did your wife's and GF's tell you to go by yourself's ? Serious lack of women ! Mind you you you are an ugly bunch :lol: Pat did you score ?
GB

That makes up for all the unpaid child support I guess!
I knew it would come down to this :eek: . I just checked my bank records and in the last year alone I have paid $30. Of this $30, $30 was for the Swap which I shouldn't have paid with me being family and all. That's money for jam. How much is enough?

And, I didn't want to ask Sean this, but on sober examination, I reckon the kids are looking more and more like Batz, TidaPete and Scewtop. Did you see that SeanyBoy?

Frogman's and the dozen others all bear striking resemblance to me Renae and several of them were just done by Australia Post.

I am calling my lawyer :angry:

Not sure what was going on here :unsure:

Backyard Backdoor Brewer in action.
pendage.jpg
Cheers Ross

What is actually going on here is Ross's Randall at work and a few other mind bending ales. What I will also say is "Please Explain" or better still "I Don't Recall" but then again what I really think it is an exceptional cut and paste job. BTW I had a very good plane flight back to ..............

The first thing Mrs Sqyre said when she saw that pic was... " The bastards have gone through my cupboard!!!"" :lol:

Sqyre...

:lol: :lol:

BYB

Are you blokes all single or did your wife's and GF's tell you to go by yourself's ? Serious lack of women ! Mind you you you are an ugly bunch :lol: Pat did you score ?
GB

Thought I'd let the wife stay at home to save her from having to repeatedly say " are you having another beer, dont you think you've had enough already".

Havn't you seen the pictures GB I am a pretty man! .......and i think Steve now has a crush on me.....just like PP. :lol:

What is actually going on here is Ross's Randall at work. What I will also say is "Please Explain" or better still "I Don't Recall" but then again what I really think it is an exceptional cut and paste job. BTW I had a very good plane flight back to ..............

BYB

Well that is one way of getting the taste of hops out of your mouth Andy :D

GB

Well the strippers did turn up, grabbed Chappo and left..

Hope your still married Chap chap... :unsure:

Sully went to, but he was willing.. :ph34r:

Pat did you score ?
GB
I changed my wardrobe thanks to your advice and all worked out well.

Mrs Winkle tweaked my nipple as can be seen from the photos. Apparently she is telling everyone now that she was just helping to stick my name tag on - God bless her. All I am legally allowed to say in front of Mrs Sqyre is that Mrs Winkle still hadn't emerged from her tent at 9am - exhaustion issues apparently ;)

Mrs Sqyre behaved like we were married or something - made me dinner and then made me get her beers all night. Only scored twice :angry: .

If she has triplets, I am writing a written complaint.

I changed my wardrobe thanks to your advice and all worked out well.

Mrs Winkle tweaked my nipple as can be seen from the photos. Apparently she is telling everyone now that she was just helping to stick my name tag on - God bless her. All I am legally allowed to say in front of Mrs Sqyre is that Mrs Winkle still hadn't emerged from her tent at 9am - exhaustion issues apparently ;)

Mrs Sqyre behaved like we were married or something - made me dinner and then made me get her beers all night. Only scored twice :angry: .

If she has triplets, I am writing a written complaint.
Scored only twice ! I am surprised, mate you have let me down. Nipple tweek , now that sounds interesting. Looks like every one had a big time. Good to see, what happens at the case swap stay's at the case swap. :lol: BYB's is the best yet ! Cant top that one.
GB

Just arrived back to the land of the cows and not much else,

I would like to also thank the sqyres for putting on the awesomest shindig ever, and all the attendees, fantastic beer good company

as for the recovery on Sunday, what can I say.......I probably should have known better with Chap Chap and Butters but that is one day I will long remember. Manged to drink all of Chap Chaps supplies, everything CB brought down, my travellers, Hennos swap beer, several dozen commercials, and I dont know what else.............call that recovering? I caught a glimpse of beer when I got home, broke into a sweat just thinking about it........... big weekend!

thaks for the awesome company guys, I better start brewing tomorrow to replentish my beer stocks

hopefully we can all do it again soon

PaulWolf
(Paul)

#1 beer is mine and should be fine to drink now. 'Tis a Aussie Dark Ale :)

Cheers

I'll post a link up to the full set but here's a few of the best...

caseswap7.jpg
Chappo looking, well looking like Chappo really...

Smallcamerarandoms_048.jpg
Early days. Things are looking nice and civilised...

Smallcamerarandoms_053.jpg
Did he have any identifying marks? Why yes officer...
I think the translation is congregate around my arse but my latin is a little rusty...

I swear there was a tap here a moment ago...

Attachments

• Smallcamerarandoms_061.jpg
    Smallcamerarandoms_061.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Smallcamerarandoms_064.jpg
    Smallcamerarandoms_064.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 10
Back