2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks to the Squire family absolutely awesome shindig. The food was nothing short of fantastic the company was an absolute crackup and the beers.....wow....I was so I pissed I have even forgot what I done when I was sober.....might even be be brave and try having a beer. Great to meet some top people, I think I intrudecd mysely to Duff 3 times (I thought he looked like Boony?) and Fatz with a bit more practise we may even make you an honourary Qlder good to see you again big fella. Rook your a champion.
Great to meet ya Butters, i did get a bit sick of having to give you a boost up to the taps though. BYB your a dirty dirty naughty ******* I liked ya shirt mate.
And Ned I stand by what I told you, you are a very sexy man.

Oh yeah my beer 14 is good to go BUT drink it at 10 degrees the warmer the better.

No shots of the Great Chilli Massacre?? ;)

Big Thanks to Frogman too for the freezer blocks. much appreciated and thats SWMBO christmas present covered :icon_chickcheers:

Great pics Sqyre - thanks. That is one helluva pig. Actually surprised at the lack of PP pics? Was he out the back chundering too and get picked up at 11.00pm?

Many thanks to the Squire family absolutely awesome shindig. The food was nothing short of fantastic the company was an absolute crackup and the beers.....wow....I was so I pissed I have even forgot what I done when I was sober.....might even be be brave and try having a beer. Great to meet some top people, I think I intrudecd mysely to Duff 3 times (I thought he looked like Boony?) and Fatz with a bit more practise we may even make you an honourary Qlder good to see you again big fella. Rook your a champion.
Great to meet ya Butters, i did get a bit sick of having to give you a boost up to the taps though. BYB your a dirty dirty naughty ******* I liked ya shirt mate.
And Ned I stand by what I told you, you are a very sexy man.

Oh yeah my beer 14 is good to go BUT drink it at 10 degrees the warmer the better.

Brad, the Big Burper and I just had our Monday swill and sampled a few of the case swaps, and had a 14 - and yes it wasn't cold - but WTF is it? The bottle 14 labelled with a yellow sticker on the top was a sweetish brown ale - or could it be a Belgian something or other or - a very rich, complex, aromatic and smooth beer. Very nice, but not the oatmeal stout you quoted. Just sniffing the empty now, picking up toffee, caramel, noice.

I was so I pissed I have even forgot what I done when I was sober.....
Brad1.jpg

Actually surprised at the lack of PP pics?
I think I built up an immunity to alcohol in the week prior to the Swap - I was very sober and well-behaved. WT?

I've never done a Swap sober before and am astounded at how much work the Sqyre's put in. I'll write them a proper thank you essay when I am back in Perth on a proper keyboard and pissed to ensure I have the deserved word count :)

Got BYB on the plane this morning but made sure he had changed his clothes before he got on the plane ;).

Glad you liked the before and after pics of Ned, Steve. I'm still laughing at them. And Steve, you better put the Swap in your diary I reckon.

An excellent night and more later.

Spot!
Pat

Brad, the Big Burper and I just had our Monday swill and sampled a few of the case swaps, and had a 14 - and yes it wasn't cold - but WTF is it? The bottle 14 labelled with a yellow sticker on the top was a sweetish brown ale - or could it be a Belgian something or other or - a very rich, complex, aromatic and smooth beer. Very nice, but not the oatmeal stout you quoted. Just sniffing the empty now, picking up toffee, caramel, noice.

Yeah its an ESB Mate the 1968 didnt eat up as much as I thought it would lots of sweeter malts in there too.. The stout was on tap not the swapper. I must have updated the article whilst I was :icon_drunk: and forgot the ESB.

Brad

What was Mrs Sqyre doing with Sav??? I guess thats why thy call him sav...

Money on the fridge please son...

Sqyre...

He's a smart one is our Sav. You don't have to pay child support if you do it that way :lol:

Pat, we should take the hint!

Which one? Sully or BradsBrew?

The guy in white doing an impersonation of the famous "Why?" vietnam poster. But he's got a beer instead of an M16! Oh and PP ive already told 'er in doors ill be going away for a week next November :beerbang:

What was Mrs Sqyre doing with Sav??? I guess thats why thy call him sav...

Money on the fridge please son...

Sqyre...
Looks like Mrs Sqyre has been four-timing you, InCider and me :angry:

I will get Sav's bank details before he pays a mod to delete that pic.

There was actually a pic earlier on of Winkles missus sitting next to Incider with her hand casually resting a tad to close to his doodle! :lol:

Back