2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what was going on here :unsure:

Backyard Backdoor Brewer in action.
View attachment 33050

Cheers Ross

Oh dear god. Now it's on the internet.... dude you're going to see that photo come up many times from now on :lol: . At least Bunyip was asleep when his photo was taken.

- Snow

But you weren't Snow :p

Snowy on charge
Snow.jpg

Cheers Ross

P.S. At least there weren't any appendages B)

P.S. At least there weren't any appendages B)

And sheep free as well :)

Might as well pencil in the Xmas-in-July Case Swap @ Casa D'Winkle in (shock horror) July next year.
Just don't expect a pig on a spit.

Might as well pencil in the Xmas-in-July Case Swap @ Casa D'Winkle in (shock horror) July next year.
About time to start the thread then isn't it Winkle ;) :D

Is it too early to reserve a bed or bunk?

Cheers,

mossy

A huge thanks to Brucie and Renny for hosting and catering the single best event in the brewing calendar. The food was awesome and company was even better.

It was great meeting our interstate brewing brothers BYB, Rook-ster, Butters, SuzukiStu & FatzG. It sure as hell did't take them long to get into the Qld groove.

Cheers

Chap Chap

Big thanks to the awesome hosts for putting on a top day. Good to finally put a lot of faces to names, both QLD and interstate. Although I'm not to sure if I can put a face to BYB and Fatz. All I remember is an assault on the eyes fom their shirts.

Is there a swap tasting thread up yet? Who's beers are good to go?

Not sure what was going on here :unsure:

Backyard Backdoor Brewer in action.

Cheers Ross

OMFG Andy!!!!! Now THERE'S why we don't let you out more!!! jesus H christ........I thought you were joking when you said you were taking the appendage with you..(walks away shaking head)......man are you going to regret doing that with cameras around.......

Somehow I thought Butters was going to be the troublesome one....... :huh:

backdoor_brewer.jpg

OMFG Andy!!!!! Now THERE'S why we don't let you out more!!! jesus H christ........I thought you were joking when you said you were taking the appendage with you..(walks away shaking head)......man are you going to regret doing that with cameras around.......

Somehow I thought Butters was going to be the troublesome one....... :huh:

The first thing Mrs Sqyre said when she saw that pic was... " The bastards have gone through my cupboard!!!"" :lol:

Sqyre...

Heres a few...
DSCF1549__2_.JPGDSCF1552__2_.JPG
DSCF1559__2_.JPGDSCF1563__2_.JPG
DSCF1565__2_.JPGDSCF1568__2_.JPG
DSCF1572__2_.JPGDSCF1574__2_.JPG
DSCF1576__2_.JPG
DSCF1580__2_.JPG
DSCF1581__2_.JPGDSCF1583__2_.JPG
DSCF1591__2_.JPGDSCF1598__2_.JPG
DSCF1600__2_.JPGDSCF1601__2_.JPG
DSCF1604__2_.JPGDSCF1610__2_.JPG

Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

Attachments

• DSCF1578__2_.JPG
    DSCF1578__2_.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 14
BTW those ginger beers where mine not GG's guys. Please enjoy them. :icon_cheers:

Phew well Cleanbrewer and Henno left here this morning at around 9.30 and should almost be home after calling into Screwys. PaulWolf and the Garden Gnome formerly known as Butters should be at the airport by now pushing their livers even more at the bar. Sundays little recovery session would have to one of the funniest times I have ever had boys.

Latest posts

Back