2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ned's back going hard.... :party:
Dunno who left all the ginger beer downstairs but there maybe a few bottles missing...
and we have been working our way through the gifts.. ;)

Also there is 2 boxes of swap bottles downstairs??? did someone forget theirs???

I will do a big thanks post soon once my brain starts working again...
All in all, a good night Boys :super: ... a bit tamer than usual but awesome fun all the same....

Sqyre...

Thanks again, there is 1 lot of Swap Bottles that are Hennos, Sqyre, can you please take them to work and Chappo will pick them up for him.... ;)

CB

I've started making plans for building up my attack swarm of chilli legged flies.... Muahahaha!

Health warning

GravityGuru's powderkeg ginger beer is very high alcohol, 7 or 8 if I remember. Frign awesome.

Back home in FNQ and the beers are tasting pretty good. Thanks to the Sqyre's for hosting and great to meet alot of the familiar names.

Had some great beers, particularly great IPA's of Ross, Browndog and Mossyrocks, as well as some of the sour beers by Ben.

Great effort Ned and Rook!!

Once again a top night and well organised and hosted by Mr & Mrs Sqyre...many thanks.

It was great to catch up with all the old faces and also to meet some new ones.

Top effort to all the boys who travelled far to attend this event.

Also many thanks to PocketBeers for the lift.

Thanks boys and I'm sure I'll catch up with most of you again soon and the outer towners possibly at next year's swap.

Cheers,

mossy

Thanks Mrs Sqyre for posting the video of Jay and I (you were there too Brad!) dancing and singing to Madonna's Lucky Star! :lol:

I would like to thank the Sqyres yet again for a great night yet again. Unfortunately I don't think everyone knows the effort you guys put in to one of the best days on the brewing calandar.

I loved meeting everyone yet again and it only reinforces how strong the brewerhood isXOXOXOXOXOXO

Where's the pictures of the pizza? and the bread? If I were there I'd be into the pizza, love it !

Batz

Thanks to the Sqyres for hosting and preparing a fantastic afternoon/evening/night/morning once again and to all the helpers for pulling it all together. :beerbang:

Good to catch up with everyone and try a number of sensational beers. :party:

To all the guys that have come from far and wide hope your travels are safe.

Cheers

Sully

Huge thanks to Renae and Bruce for putting on the event of the year yet again. The hard work you guys put in is really appreciated.

Had the best time chatting/slurring with you all. It was great to meet you all in person.

The beers were awesome and the food...well it was outta this world.

The Sqyre's really put on and awesome spread.....all evening and then the breakky..... :icon_drool2:

Thanks to all the others who contributed too!

Man that was a great night! I'm still smiling.

Till next year then...

PB

Where's the pictures of the pizza? and the bread? If I were there I'd be into the pizza, love it !

Batz

Yeah what did happen, thought Bonj and Duck Stew were making bread???

Screwy

A big thanks to the sqyres for putting on a ******* awesome day/ night/ morning. fantastic ribs and pig and company as well.
and to Ned, they had to be some of the tatsiest prawns ive ever had, they obviously breed you bastards tough as nails up in the daintree.

after falling asleep in the bath tub for a few hours i'm feeling good again, about to start again on a few recovery beers.
sorry to disapoint you boys but after 2 shits today there has been no pain to speak of (i can heard the groans of disapointment from here)
but yeah scuffy if you can tell me where to get some of that chilli it would be much appreciated, half a teaspoon in 23 litres would be the perfect heat for my next kiffir lime and chilli beer.
Good to finally put faces to names and have a few (alot really) great beers.

pics and video up soon.

a few pics of the shenanigans
DSCF0192.JPG

DSCF0194.JPG

DSCF0195.JPG

DSCF0198.JPG

Batz

Pizza and bread.....how does tasmanian scallops wrapped in bacon grab you Batz!

cheers

Browndog

Back