2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross and Rook living it large
Smallcamerarandoms_069.jpg

All I could hear was "Yes I am getting in the car dearest "... :ph34r:
That stripper must have a trust fund Stu?

Might retire now as I have just spent an hour on the phone with Mrs Sqyre thrashing out maintenance agreements.

End result is the $30 I have been paying per annum is okay as long as I refuse paternity checks and give her the PIN to my BendigoBank card.

Mrs Sqyre's Mum negotiated the deal but Renae tells me there is some fine print I need to check on FaceBook first.

I have just had a pop up sign saying I am running on reserve power (that sign is 5 days late I reckon) so better post and dissapear until back in WA.

Spot!

Didn't get around to posting a thanks last night, was too tired Sunday night after packing an entire weekend worth of mowing etc into late Sunday afternoon. Saturday night wasn't exactly a great option for sleep either, multiple repeats of The Last Post starting at somewhere around 4am weren't helping :)

Big thanks again to Mr and Mrs Sqyre for hosting, I know it's a lot of work to organise on your behalf. Memorable moments of the night were the Chilli tasting, the stunning food and beer and the multi-cultural music talents of Snow and Troydo. I hadn't laughed that hard in ages! Oh, and that mullet suited you far too well Ross :p

Was good to catch up with a few familiar faces and also to chat to a few new ones as well. Bring on the next qld national case swap!

SR I could have sworn I saw you throwup your asshole you where turbo chundering that hard :icon_vomit: :icon_vomit: :icon_vomit: :icon_vomit:

i was trying but nothing want to come up. and wats the go with you buggering off early? pissweak mate?

"Get up or I'll hog tie you with packing tape..."
Stu got up...Eventually
caseswap3.jpg

OK, what just happened here?

Attachments

• caseswap2.jpg
    caseswap2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 35
Bonj could have done it himself - he loves to knock the top off it. :lol:

Well home in the Daintree again ,,, called in and got a couple of, I V lines from the hospital on the way home and after rehydrateing over night I can now read and type again..

A huge thankyou too Mr & Mrs Sqyre, The Hosts with the most .. Great too see the old faces again and too meet lots of new ones ...

Thanks too The Rook for going the distance with me and Scruffy for almost makeing it through....

Hope the waxing rash has settled down on those too slow too move ,, allso Hope I haven't offended anybody too much ;) (stiff if I did :ph34r: ) and by the sounds of thing next door on sunday arvo , we should have the neighbours place as accomodation for next year... I don't think they will wait for it too sell ,, lol ..

thanks frogman for the ice blocks ...

And Thanks too all who brought beers for me too try ,, I will be trying a few new styles soon and getting out of my habitual 2 basic brews ...

Thanks all ... :) what a great bunch you all are ..... lots of bunyip love ... :wub:

Ned

Saturday night wasn't exactly a great option for sleep either, multiple repeats of The Last Post starting at somewhere around 4am weren't helping
+1, although I think it was actually the morning wake up call. Reveille or something... It is a more lively tune than the last post, which used to signal the end of the day "lights out" so to speak.... and is a more sombre tune.

+1, although I think it was actually the morning wake up call. Reveille or something... It is a more lively tune than the last post, which used to signal the end of the day "lights out" so to speak.... and is a more sombre tune.

No it was the last post ,, I could not get reveille to down load ,, sqyres limewire has about 5 atempts to get it ,, lol ..

cheers

Edit ,, I'll bring my own copy next year...

Latest posts

Back