2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incider dont even think about putting that bike in my ute for the trip home cause ya too seedy..
how do ya fit a keg on a bike anyhow. :icon_cheers:
sav

Whoever Chappo's mystery guest is, he or she will be a shining example of Trent's generous and discerning nature. One of the great things about the Web is - despite the doomsayers who constantly spout that the Internet, forums, chat rooms etc are destroying real human relationships -

where was I, yes... one of the great things is that you can actually, through channels such as AHB, stumble across jewels of humanity such as Chappo who, circumstances being otherwise, you would go to your grave never having met. What wonderful times we live in.

My God this 9% toucan stout is brilliant stuff. Bringing a shyteload tomorrow. :icon_drunk:

I was just thinking that my saison was far too good for you lot when I was distracted by a shiny thing.
Damm ali foil wrapers! Now I'll have to drink UXB for the rest of the night. :(
Only about 13 hours to go.

T-Minus 9.5 hours until takeoff for me...... Not looking forward to the drive home on Sunday however!!!! :(

Will do my best Pete... Still planning on hog tying you and chucking you in the boot of my car anyhow :ph34r:

ETA at craftbrewer should be around 10 or so.

Cheers

PS: Was gonna get you a pressie too but the chemist was all out.....

p1112_degasextra.jpg

Nite guys, see you all tomorrow - bring it on :party:

cheers Ross

Oh yeah, rellenos are being made very soon to be as fresh as can be. I'll get to Jays about 11 and then head off to pick up Lilo... after that..who knows? :lol:

Oh yeah, rellenos are being made very soon to be as fresh as can be. I'll get to Jays about 11 and then head off to pick up Lilo... after that..who knows? :lol:

What are rellenos by the way?

Yum!

The chile relleno, literally "stuffed chile", is a dish of Mexican cuisine that originated in the city of Puebla. It consists of a roasted fresh poblano pepper (the poblano pepper is named after the city of Puebla), and some times substituted with non-traditional Anaheim, or pasilla or even jalapeo chili pepper. It is stuffed with a melting cheese, such as queso Chihuahua or queso Oaxaca (traditionally), or picadillo meat made of diced pork, raisins, and nuts, seasoned with canella; covered in an egg batter or simply corn masa flour, and fried. It is often served in a tomato sauce. The sauce varies widely. There are versions in Mexico using rehydrated dry chiles such as anchos or pasillas.

Wikipedia Rellenos

Jalape_os.jpg

Steve, I make them (Mrs InCider is the real maestro) with pastry instead of deep frying. No cleaning out of the seeds, just fill with cheese, heat and eat. Dip into sour cream occasionally. Easy to make, quick too cook!

S.

Yum!

The chile relleno, literally "stuffed chile", is a dish of Mexican cuisine that originated in the city of Puebla. It consists of a roasted fresh poblano pepper (the poblano pepper is named after the city of Puebla), and some times substituted with non-traditional Anaheim, or pasilla or even jalapeo chili pepper. It is stuffed with a melting cheese, such as queso Chihuahua or queso Oaxaca (traditionally), or picadillo meat made of diced pork, raisins, and nuts, seasoned with canella; covered in an egg batter or simply corn masa flour, and fried. It is often served in a tomato sauce. The sauce varies widely. There are versions in Mexico using rehydrated dry chiles such as anchos or pasillas.

Wikipedia Rellenos

View attachment 32939

yum indeed

pig is on ,, rolling around with a smile on her face...

cheers

You leave MrsSqyre alone FNQ! PP Wont be happy if shes tired! :lol:

Sorry MrsSqyre, absolutely no offence intended.

Cheers
Steve

You leave MrsSqyre alone FNQ! PP Wont be happy if shes tired! :lol:

Sorry MrsSqyre, absolutely no offence intended.

Cheers
Steve

Mrs Sqyres is happy to go around with a smile on her face...Its the highlight of her year

YOU just need to worry about Incider going around with a smile on hos face.. :D

Morning Swappers :party:

See some of you for morning tea beers in the shop & rest of you this afternoon.

Getting very excited :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

Edit: Duff, I'll bring a few Meantime IPA's off the cask.

Back