2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You had a beer yet Ross?

:D

Ned, get Mrs Sqyre to wear a nice singlet top for me okay?

You guys enjoy yourselves now, I'm sure it'll be a big night with lots of laughs.

Be good

Batz

NickB, don't let me forget to give you your threaded inserts... it's taken way too long! :lol:

Ahh, indeed it has Ben! I'm up, fed and watered, just sorting my shit for an exit soon :)

Yum!

The chile relleno, literally "stuffed chile", is a dish of Mexican cuisine that originated in the city of Puebla. It consists of a roasted fresh poblano pepper (the poblano pepper is named after the city of Puebla), and some times substituted with non-traditional Anaheim, or pasilla or even jalapeo chili pepper. It is stuffed with a melting cheese, such as queso Chihuahua or queso Oaxaca (traditionally), or picadillo meat made of diced pork, raisins, and nuts, seasoned with canella; covered in an egg batter or simply corn masa flour, and fried. It is often served in a tomato sauce. The sauce varies widely. There are versions in Mexico using rehydrated dry chiles such as anchos or pasillas.

Wikipedia Rellenos

View attachment 32939

Bring them on, early evening perhaps!
Ar*ehole is cowering in anticipation.

Bring them on, early evening perhaps!
Ar*ehole is cowering in anticipation.

Farting-fire_HSHsK_r.jpg

Now we know what caused that oil rig to catch fire.
Can we make 2250?

The rellenos are all diced, mixed, sliced and filled. Thank feck for that. No masturbating to woohoo! today! My fingers are stinging! :lol:

I'd just like to say, on behalf on much of the non-attending AHB community, that overly drunken, ridiculously frivolous posting will not be tolerated...

But is highly encouraged!

Blastoff! See you all later today!

Departure time 10am... feeding myself now (I'm such a big boy!) :lol:

Lilo - see you after 11 I guess... about 30 mins from Jays?

Back