2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any room left in the mega esky for my keg of stout. Didnt get around to making the portable stout tap with the airator/sparkler thingo. So it gunna be pouring from a bronco picnic jobby but I will bring the pocket sparkler. I will bring an esky just incase there is no room left.
out of here in 20min.
Brad

Hope you all have a great afternoon and evening and morning after. Thanks for the laughs. See you next year.
Cheers
Steve

For all of us that can't make it, I expect to see plenty of updates to this thread with the shenannigans and goings on so that we don't feel so bad about not being able to make it to the swap please?
2pm :beerbang: 6pm :icon_drunk: 10pm :party: 2am :icon_vomit:

It takes all types...

Lefty

Batz you missed a great little interlude yesterday, Henno and CB in full flight, hope they don't burn out before things get going today.

I should have just headed in to Gympie anyway Mike, it's always a blast with those two around.

Batz

If the mystery guest is who I think it is... get someone to offer him some Doppelbock, he has fond memories of mine. Actually, he had no memories after it.

Latest posts

Back