2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hervey Bay Chappo.
Another surefire way of picking the wetbacks from the natives. :lol:
Buggerit! I have to stop helping these interlopers infiltrate. :(

Question --- Where was the first bauplenut plantation in Australia? ----- Too easy!

TP
originally found around Maryborough QLD but
The first commercial orchard of macadamia trees was planted in the early 1880s by Charles Staff at Rous Mill, 12 kilometers southeast of Lismore, New South Wales,

Allright, swap beer is in bottles. I smell like weizen, the dog is half drunk (but the drip tray is clean), and the wife has taken advantage of me being occupied to put the smiths on the stereo (this make me much sad). With luck, I may have even got the beer carbed somewhere appropriate. But probably not.

Fatz is safe and sound at harvey bay just got off the phone to him. As expected he is shagged but in rip roaring spirits for the onslaught tomoz.

CB and henno made it to Chappo Manor in one piece and we are about to make our way into the platform bar. Picking up the mystery guest tonight.

Play nice sees ya tomoz boys :icon_cheers:

Damm those buggers at Border Security, now I'll have to drink with him tomorrow.

Damm those buggers at Border Security, now I'll have to drink with him tomorrow.

Apparentley he enjoyed the border cavity search so much. he challenged the ranger with the glove on to "find where he put the hops"

Hervey Bay Chappo.
Another surefire way of picking the wetbacks from the natives. :lol:
Buggerit! I have to stop helping these interlopers infiltrate. :(

Question --- Where was the first bauplenut plantation in Australia? ----- Too easy!

TP

Chappo is a Queenslander through and through - hence the spelling TP :lol:

I'll believe it when I see his birth certificate. ;)
He's too dignified to be a Queenslander. :lol:

TP

I thought he was a NSWelshman when I met him, but when I moved up here (you must have been looking the other way when on border patrol) I knew her was a true Queenslander. More QLD than you in fact! He's still got a 'Joh for PM' sticker on his car! :icon_cheers:

Your all going to have a headache :party:

Sunday will not exist this week, have confirmed that with the timekeeper......

I'll put $50 on Chappos mystery guest being...........Butters

or................................Katie. $25 on Katie?

Back