2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twas the night before the swap,
When all through the house,
InCider was preparing,
To be a world class souse!

For the guys comming into the shop tomorrow, we have a keg of Meatime IPA on tap direct from Greenwich England :icon_drool2:

Cheers Ross

Stuff the case swap, any motels in the area?

Im incredibly envious..... Have lot and lots of fun at the swap tommorow. PP can you give The Rook a big kiss for me!

And remember Chap Chap you will turn in to a pumpkin after 8 hours!

Katie

View attachment 32930

Dunno about kissing the rook darls but InCider'll do it for sure :)

We'll be thinking of you :beer:

Heading off to the pub now. Oh no!

MMMMMMMMM the beers are good here ...

see ya's all tomorrow ,,, haha ,, 8hr 45min till fire lighting ,,

cheers

For the guys comming into the shop tomorrow, we have a keg of Meatime IPA on tap direct from Greenwich England :icon_drool2:

Cheers Ross

Damn, by the time the plane gets in I'll just miss closing time at CB. Any chance of a PET filled from the tap?? :rolleyes:

Damn, by the time the plane gets in I'll just miss closing time at CB. Any chance of a PET filled from the tap?? :rolleyes:

From the look of things when I left this arvo Duff, you could probably ring up now and make an order....... No one looked like leaving in a hurry. I've got a bottle of somthing in that vein for you though. Roady/hair of the dog.

In a rather unfortunate stroke of bad luck, whilst drinking from a freshly tapped keg of Cooper's Vintage on tap at the pub ( $4 per schmiddy :icon_drool2: ), I was offered same-day-catch Clarence river prawns for $10Kg..

I only had $30 on me :(

SWMBO has taken 1kg...leaving me with 2kg to bring to the swap....

Hope Chappo made it to Ross's in time to sample the Meantime IPA this arvo....
I did!!!

In the words of a wise man (Henno) "BETTER THAN SEX"

Faaaaaaarrk thats Nice, I wanna keg for meself..

Duff, maaaaate I have just cut out a PET and a carbonation cap to prepare a bottle for you, and very much looking forward to meeting you to convince you that I am not just a post-clicking self serving airhead.
OMG it won't be long till I crack the 5000 at this rate :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:

Edit: PET bottle labelled "Duff Beer" more priceless than Mastercard :lol:

Anyone heard whether Fatz made it over the border safely?

Fatz is safe and sound at harvey bay just got off the phone to him. As expected he is shagged but in rip roaring spirits for the onslaught tomoz.

CB and henno made it to Chappo Manor in one piece and we are about to make our way into the platform bar. Picking up the mystery guest tonight.

Play nice sees ya tomoz boys :icon_cheers:

Fatz is safe and sound at harvey bay just got off the phone to him. As expected he is shagged but in rip roaring spirits for the onslaught tomoz.

CB and henno made it to Chappo Manor in one piece and we are about to make our way into the platform bar. Picking up the mystery guest tonight.

Please please let the mystery guest be Darren or Haysie :icon_drunk:

And he started south of (Master) Batemans Bay! What a legend.

Back