2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just charged the Randall with 180gms of Centeenial & D Saaz - 1st taste is friggin awesome :icon_drool2: & I can't stop belching hops :party:

A big thanks to Chappo for building the base for me, you're a bloody legend mate :super:

Cheers Ross

Makes it easier.

Now, I'm picking up a Bronco Tap and an injector with bulbs at Ross's tomorrow - plus gas and beer disconnects of course. I have spare beer line I can use. Do I need those little metal clamps or does a Bronco 'barb' into a beer line without the danger of it popping off?

Just charged the Randall with 180gms of Centeenial & D Saaz - 1st taste is friggin awesome :icon_drool2: & I can't stop belching hops :party:

A big thanks to Chappo for building the base for me, you're a bloody legend mate :super:

Cheers Ross

Not a problem Rossco. Is it still at the shop this afternoon? Wouldn't mind sampling the fruits of my labour. I'm meeting CleanBrewer and Henno there after work around 5pm. LMAO! Just got off the phone to them. The two knuckle heads are still making their way down from the bay. Apparently Screwy kept them very well fed and entertained that they forgot they were on a road trip to the case swap LOL! They were just getting to the Gateway bridge so I reckon they can't be more than 4hrs away with the Friday afternoon traffic. You're not in Cansas anymore Toto!

Just charged the Randall with 180gms of Centeenial & D Saaz....A big thanks to Chappo for building the base for me
:icon_drool2:

where's my Randall Chappo! and how the hell do you rack up 36 posts today. im sure 99% of them have to be in this thread alone!

Leaving at 4.30 today (gotta pick up my new telly), so get in asap if you want a preview, otherwise you'll ate tomorrow.

For the guys comming into the shop tomorrow, we have a keg of Meatime IPA on tap direct from Greenwich England :icon_drool2:

Cheers Ross

Leaving at 4.30 today (gotta pick up my new telly), so get in asap if you want a preview, otherwise you'll ate tomorrow.

For the guys comming into the shop tomorrow, we have a keg of Meatime IPA on tap direct from Greenwich England :icon_drool2:

Cheers Ross

Fark, I was going straight to Sqyre's - NOT ANY MORE :icon_cheers: .

View attachment 32929

Come Saturday and its "Rock out with your cock out".
Did anyone brew a cock ale this year?

Edit: forgot me cock.

Makes it easier.

Now, I'm picking up a Bronco Tap and an injector with bulbs at Ross's tomorrow - plus gas and beer disconnects of course. I have spare beer line I can use. Do I need those little metal clamps or does a Bronco 'barb' into a beer line without the danger of it popping off?

I am getting clamps for my 4 new Bronco lines tomorrow Bribie. I think that answers your question?
You would have much less trouble using a couple of metres that black line that comes with a new Bronco tap but your family would have to go without food for a week. <_< :p
A bit exxy but no clamps needed.

TP

Ben, do you think we should make a detour to CB to try that meantime?
We may struggle to get there in time. Liam can't leave until after 12... I've sent you a text.

Cheers Ross

Damn, gotta pick up BYB at 12:30 from the airport on route... Might have to detour via Nectar to console myself and get back into the Xmas Case Swap mood... :icon_drunk:

Im incredibly envious..... Have lot and lots of fun at the swap tommorow. PP can you give The Rook a big kiss for me!

And remember Chap Chap you will turn in to a pumpkin after 8 hours!

Katie

kiss.jpeg

Im incredibly envious..... Have lot and lots of fun at the swap tommorow. PP can you give The Rook a big kiss for me!

And remember Chap Chap you will turn in to a pumpkin after 8 hours!

Katie

View attachment 32930

Katieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeee! :beerbang: Knew you'd be back.

Quick update.................I have heard that CleanBrewer has been man-napped by screwy.... my sources neither confirmed or denied :ph34r:

!!!

I'm trying to work out how to get there before the keg blows dry.

!!!

I'm trying to work out how to get there before the keg blows dry.

Dont worry Bum Its just a ploy by Ross to make us by some of that cheap liquid yeast.......................................I think Darren has booked a flight and should make it to the shop at around 1.05pm

Brad

Dont worry Bum Its just a ploy by Ross to make us by some of that cheap liquid yeast.......................................I think Darren has booked a flight and should make it to the shop at around 1.05pm

Brad

with his $9 :lol:

Anyone heard whether Fatz made it over the border safely?

Back