2009 Footy Tipping

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey FatzG! Feel like eating a big old slab of humble pie? :icon_cheers:

<SNIP>...Oh and before I forget FatzG tha Dragons is going down this weekend I can feel it in me bones...

Just to remind ya mate! buddy! pal! :rolleyes:

Oh update on Chappo/FatzG side bet!

FatzG 22pts
vs
Chappo 24pts :ph34r:

Cheers and Beers

Chappo

Hey FatzG! Feel like eating a big old slab of humble pie? :icon_cheers:

Just to remind ya mate! buddy! pal! :rolleyes:

Oh update on Chappo/FatzG side bet!

FatzG 22pts
vs
Chappo 24pts :ph34r:

Cheers and Beers

Chappo

Even that Drunk Chappo bloke has has covered at the moment :rolleyes:

Got you where I want you !

What's the go with the scores going invisible for the remaining rounds?

What's the go with the scores going invisible for the remaining rounds?

+1

Whats the go?

I have a serious side bet here going with FatzG but can't tally our scores when I can't see 'em. I need those scores otherwise I can't rub him about how shyte he is at tipping FFS! Plus I'll get at least another 6 months of pointless name calling and ribbing.

Oh and don't forget your tips BOYS!

Cheers

Chappo

The Champs back this week boys so get on the STORM

Home and Hosed

Rook :p

+1

Whats the go?

I have a serious side bet here going with FatzG but can't tally our scores when I can't see 'em. I need those scores otherwise I can't rub him about how shyte he is at tipping FFS! Plus I'll get at least another 6 months of pointless name calling and ribbing.

Oh and don't forget your tips BOYS!

Cheers

Chappo

I think you are well in front TC ! But yes, why the cone of secrecy? Schooey old mate, I think you ticked the wrong box !

CHAPPO!!!!

Now quickly send your beers to me so it's all over and done with as little fuss as possible. :ph34r:

I am heading over to the uk tonight and won't be back until the end of the month - if the comp organizer can unhide the results I will get a bottle out to the winner this arvo - otherwise it will be a long wait.

In the unlikely event that I managed to claw my way back up to the top you can hold off sending me anything as I won't be around to collect it all.

Cheers

brendo

Damn i dont think i have anything in bottles that isnt infected. I have all but stopped bottling.

May have to be a chilli beer as its the only one thats half decent but no guarantees.

Might have to buy a bottle of coopers stout and soak the label off :)

My humble apologies, folks... I didn't even realise that I had the hide feature on .... :ph34r: and I've been a little AWOL lately with work. This weekend has been my first at home for a while and I was at Bathurst for the state comp...

Results finished like this;

Rank (LW) Tipster Points
1 (1) granty245 256
2 (2) Crackas 252
2 (4) teamster 252
4 (2) Lucas Traynor 248
5 (5) brendo1978 235
6 (7) fbradica 234
7 (9) liam_carey 233
8 (8) Joshb55 232
9 (6) Odymate 229
10 (10) Benny_W 219
11 (11) bconnery 217
12 (12) chappo1970 209
12 (12) MarkBastard 209
14 (14) The Fatgodzilla 208
15 (15) adraine 190
16 (16) skooey 184
17 (17) drunk_chappo 175
18 (18) loftboy 160
18 (18) stueyw 160
20 (20) Damian4444 151
21 (21) clean brewer 144
22 (22) Phillip - AHB 118
23 (23) jez76 116
24 (24) Tonyahb 100
25 (25) DK the Great 77
26 (26) King of the Kong 42

Congrats, Grant! Well tipped... PM us your address mate so we can send you your prize. I know it might be a little too little too late, but I fixed up the hide thing so you can all see who tipped what in the last few weeks...

Again, my apologies...

Bugga equal 2nd, off the beer for a while so might be a good thing :lol:

Congrats to granty245 whoever he is, will post off a bottle when all is revealed.

Screwy

Grant, PM me whether you'd prefer a commercial beer from Czech, Germany or Belgium or one of my own. Won't be home till the last week of Ocgtober.

Victory is mine! :icon_cheers:

I might put the address details on a message on the oztips site, as not everyone's oztips name is immediately translatable as their AHB name. Will use my work address just to freak out the records staff.

Josh, would be very happy with one of your beers.

cheers

grant

Latest posts

Back