2009 Footy Tipping

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D.. Excellent, mate, really glad you enjoyed it. Alc was supposed to be around 7.8%, but I think it was more like 6% because of the mishap I had on the day...

Hi Josh,

the postie just dropped off your, beer safe and sound.

cheers

grant

Oh crap! crap! crap! crap! crap! :( Ok this week Grant even put it in the diary to remind me. Sorry mate but a bet is a bet!

Chap Chap

Oh crap! crap! crap! crap! crap! :( Ok this week Grant even put it in the diary to remind me. Sorry mate but a bet is a bet!

Chap Chap

Looking forward to it. And you're by no means the last. Don't get me started on Fatz, whom I should be seeing some time this week come to think about it.

cheers

grant

Looking forward to it. And you're by no means the last. Don't get me started on Fatz, whom I should be seeing some time this week come to think about it.

cheers

grant

All those beers I left in your fridge ... the Murrays Anniversary .................

What's happening Wednesday now it looks like Albion Park may be a fizzer? I'll do what I always do, bring two, drink six!

Back