2009 Footy Tipping

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cracka

Reaction score
It's that time of the year again.

I have nothing organized as yet. Just putting it out there for options.

I heard Doc ran a good comp years ago or we could do the same as last year.

I know FGZ will be there ( he is still dirty about getting his arse kicked last year :p ).

Really enjoyed those beers to Fat / Schooey :chug:

Let me know your thoughts

I'm keen.. Oztips have a good site, I can set it up if nobody else wants to

You can do both at Oztips under the one account, which is handy. I'm keen to go in both..... I'll set it up tomorrow unless anyone has any objections?

lol rugby crazy sport i played 2 games and half the team was injured and it was not going to pay the mortgage if i got hurt so i gave it up.

lol rugby crazy sport i played 2 games and half the team was injured and it was not going to pay the mortgage if i got hurt so i gave it up.

Blokes like me and Fatz would call blokes like you a big girls blouse champagne lingerie wearer...:p

....and then whinge for a month about being hurt and layed up with a gammy knee....

LOL i like my sickies when i have nothing wrong with me not when im on the the couch doing nothing.

Need one for AFL any one keen?

Why?

:p

Im in for the NRL.... no point trying to pick the skirt wearer games. Its almost soccer :lol:

Only ever been in one tipping comp in a pub in Moree and got second behind the publican........mmmmmmmmmm.

I never really take an interest in the footy..... i like watching it but being in a tiupping comp adds some interest to it.

cheers

I never know what you guys are talking about there is Football(AFL), Rugby and Soccer :rolleyes:

How about we just organise a League comp and the mexicans can work out their codes themselves :)

Rugby? :huh:

League or Union?

thats a whole different story there i have no idea about.
I also have a question i have asked a few people from sydney and have not had an answer what is a rabbitoh what im getting at is you have sharks,eels,cowboys ect meaning you have more than one cowboy,eel and shark but what is a rabittoh :lol:

Ahh well see.... the Rabbitoh's are the South Sydney Club, a foundation club. In the great depression in Sydney, meat was rare and pricey, except for Rabbits, which you could get for a coupla bob... There were blokes going up and down the streets with carts of Rabbits in Southern Sydney yelling out "Rabbit'oh.....Rabbit'oh" selling their rabbits..... and it just stuck

Same as the Illawarra Steelers were spawned from the Steelworks in the heart of the Illawarra, The Knights realm is in Newcastle and the Parramata River was oce full of slimy eels until they polluted the shit of it...:p

here endeth the lesson...

Holy S*IT i have been asking people from sydney this for about 4 years and they come here (SA) to visit me with no answer every time and it only took you 6 min to tell me you must like your "Football"

Back