2009 Footy Tipping

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done! :icon_chickcheers:

Just to set the mark as of this week I am 149 and FatzG is 154 winner takes all plus the note!

Love it

Cheers

Chappo

Bugger the note - beer bottles will be labellel with the message !

Don't forget ya tips boys!

Especially FatzG... wouldn't want to win by default! ;)

Poor bugger should have taken the 5 point lead! LoL.

Cheers

Chappo

Chappo......... even im catching you nad i havnt put tips in for over a month!

Chappo......... even im catching you nad i havnt put tips in for over a month!

Yeah Tony! Last month was hectic and basically FUBAR my runnings for this year. Meh? There's always next year...

Hopefully Drunk_Chappo (loser <_< ) will remember to put his tips in tonight.

Cheers

Chap Chap

(BTW gunna brew that Pils once the ferment fridge is free)

I forget my tips all the time, no wonder ive dropped from 6th at the start to 20th now... :unsure: :(

Time to put them in for this weekend, maybe I can make up some points before the end....

:icon_cheers: CB

ROFL I thought you meant St George! This being the Rugby League thread and all ;)

Cheers and beers

Chappo

Chappo, you are a bloody goose ! This is a beer site with a tipping thread dominated by NRL but still a AFL precinct. Okay

signed - Fatgodzilla .. greatest tipper of all time .. etc etc

PS The side is called St George Illawarra .. where I come from wee still just call them the Steelers !

You mean the roo boy? Dead wood, watch us kick with deadly accuracy this weekend without him
Was at the game v Swans last week WG - this week we can rest our stars, still load the team with A graders and flog those Hawks ! Easy as ..........

Was at the game v Swans last week WG - this week we can rest our stars, still load the team with A graders and flog those Hawks ! Easy as ..........

Is Ross even going this week? I heard he was off to Fiji and they've set up a special SMS number for the fans to call the shots.

Still gonna win though :ph34r:

PS The side is called St George Illawarra .. where I come from wee still just call them the Steelers !

Your just kidding yourself FatzG everybody knows the DRAGONS only taged the Illawarra on the end to keep the pokies rolling over. Steelers? Hmmmm? Steelers oh right that 2nd rate team on par with the Newtown Jets! :ph34r: Tehehehe! Geez they did demolish the Panthers last night thou. Mind you any team that fields Wendel Sailor is doomed for failure! LOL!

1 from 2 so far bloody cowboys <_<

Cheers, Beers and Footy

Chappo

Your just kidding yourself FatzG everybody knows the DRAGONS only taged the Illawarra on the end to keep the pokies rolling over. Steelers? Hmmmm? Steelers oh right that 2nd rate team on par with the Newtown Jets! :ph34r: Tehehehe! Geez they did demolish the Panthers last night thou. Mind you any team that fields Wendel Sailor is doomed for failure! LOL!

1 from 2 so far bloody cowboys <_<

Cheers, Beers and Footy

Chappo

Dare you to come to a family gathering and say those things about the Steelers and expect to live !

100% right so far - sounds like an early lead in the challenge !

Ahhhhh???????????

Nah! I like the land of the living my friend but should an invite come my way to FatzG Manor I would proudly wear my Titans jernsey... Just for you!

BTW FatzG I couldn't pickmy nose this weekend if I tried bloody well knew those skirting the final 8 would riseto the occasion!

Chap Chap

:icon_offtopic: Chappo/FatzG side bet!

FatzG - 12pts B)
Chappo - 10pts :(

Only the Bronco's and the Shark's to go tonight. GO SHARKIES!!!!!

Cheers

Chappo

Could be my wildest dreams coming true.
A Saints supporter in the AFL and Dragons in the NRL.
What are the chances?

Will likely be watching the AFL final somewhere on the Gold Coast.

Nige

hey guys, id be pretty keen to get involved in AFL footy tipping for 2010, just need someone to get it organized and setup...anyone keen?

:icon_offtopic: Chappo/FatzG side bet!

FatzG - 14pts B)
Chappo - 12pts :(

Went the Bronco's as well FatzG?

Only 2pts the separator. I reckon you'll choke next week for sure! :icon_cheers:

Cheers

Chappo

Don't forget ya footy tips! 3 weeks to go! GO THE TITANS!!!

Oh and before I forget FatzG tha Dragons is going down this weekend I can feel it in me bones.

Cheers

Chappo

Latest posts

Back