2009 Footy Tipping

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work Screwy... Geez, old CB has dropped from a respectable 5th on the table down to 20th.. :(

I just gotta remember to put my tips in, I think ive missed 2 full weeks so far... :unsure:

1 (1) 108 brendo1978
1 (3) 108 teamster Chk Chk Boom :lol:
3 (2) 106 granty245
3 (7) 106 Lucas Traynor
5 (5) 104 Benny_W
5 (7) 104 chappo1970
7 (10) 102 Crackas
7 (5) 102 jez76
7 (10) 102 Phillip - AHB
10 (9) 101 Joshb55
11 (12) 100 loftboy
12 (14) 98 liam_carey
13 (14) 96 fbradica
13 (13) 96 Odymate
15 (4) 94 adraine
15 (16) 94 bconnery
17 (17) 93 skooey
18 (20) 88 clean brewer
19 (23) 84 Damian4444
19 (23) 84 drunk_chappo
19 (21) 84 Tonyahb
22 (21) 82 MarkBastard
23 (18) 79 The Fatgodzilla
24 (18) 77 DK the Great
25 (25) 68 stueyw
26 (26) 42 King of the Kong

Nervous now, peaking early is never good.

+ 1

Better watch your back, Fats is going to make a burst soon

It's all in the timing .. (but failing to submit my tips doesn't help much ! :lol:

But I am one clear in outright first in the AFL section of the comp !!! :beer:

It's all in the timing .. (but failing to submit my tips doesn't help much ! :lol:

But I am one clear in outright first in the AFL section of the comp !!! :beer:

Do you still have my address Fats?

Looking forward to drinking your brew again :p :p

WooHoo State Of Origin is just around the corner. You New South Welshmen might need to stock up on more tissues! :p

Cracka you've let the side down mate! It's ok I'll remind everyone to get their tips in ;)

Cheers

Chappo

@Fatz where's this burst you keep promising big fella? Seems your putting more into effort into that silly aerial pingpong game than the real football. :eek:

@Fatz where this burst you keep promising big fella? Seems your putting more into effort into that silly aerial pingpong game than the real football. :eek:

+ 1

Bring back the FATZ

I reckon Fatz has gone all soft, limp wristed and poofy like now he hangs out with the short shorts brigade... :p

I reckon Fatz has gone all soft, limp wristed and poofy like now he hangs out with the short shorts brigade... :p

Last year Cronulla tied for first but lost minor premiership on %. This year they look like wooden spooners.

In last year's tipping I tied for first, but lost the competition on some spurious % calculation. This year I look like wooden sopoon material.

Problem is, they got the gang bang, the performing enhancing drugs and I can't find a woman to drink with let alone glass!

But YES, I am NO.1 in the AFL Tipping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the driving seat to win beers !!! Cracka & Chappo, you two likely to win SFA !

There, I'd had my say. I'll go get myself a nice cup of tea and ask ask my mum you boys don't play nice !

:lol: ! Finally a bite!

You clearly have nothing better to do. Try this .. said for three to five years but I reckon you'll handle it quicker than that.

goose.gif

Go the Dragons.

I've done alot of fishing in my life and that was a good bite.

Still think he has shaved his beard & gone limp wristed :ph34r:

Back