2008 Nsw Xmas Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

WSB
Reaction score
Well I've been checking in pretty regularly to see if this thread has started up yet and it's driving me insane. I'm sure I'm not the only one. So seeing SA, QLD and VIC already have their threads going, I've decided as the reigning host of the NSW Case swap to get it started.

As usual the standard rules apply:

1. You will supply 28 bottles of your finest hand crafted to be delivered to a designated drop off point to be determined. There will be drop off points in yet to be determined locations.
2. The bottle shall be either 750 or 800ml tallies. Screwtops are acceptable. NO CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES OR PET!
3. Your contribution shall be delivered to the drop off point in milk crates which aid in easy sorting.
4. The places will be limited to the first 28 who register their interest. If there are any extra, then there will be an alternate list opened. If you decide to put your name in now and due to unforseen circumstances have to withdraw close to the swap date, it is your responsibility to find a replacement, otherwise it will be pins in voodoo dolls for 30 days
5. The date for the swap will be determined by the end of November, taking into consideration x-mas family commitments

"Let's get it on" super.gif

1. Josh

1. Josh
2. DK
3. Stuster

Good stuff, Josh. Glad you got on to this. Looking forward to it again. :D

I'm up for it, thanks Josh..

1. Josh
2. DK
3. Stuster
4. Fatgodzilla
5. nifty

ummed and ahhed about whether I'll have time but I'll just have to make time. The experience and range of beers is just too good.

1. Josh
2. DK
3. Stuster
4. Fatgodzilla
5. nifty
6. monkeybusiness

woohoo!

Fatgodzilla, I was almost going to send you a PM. Good to see you're in. I feel a road trip coming on....

edit: too slow! now i'm No 6

monkeybusiness' date='Aug 29 2008, 09:51 AM' post='348126']

Fatgodzilla, I was almost going to send you a PM. Good to see you're in. I feel a road trip coming on....

Fixed the brakes on the yellow wagon, can now go down Mt Ousley without the shakin' and smokin' !!! Ah, Roadtrip Blues Ale will be the name of my caseswap beer .. will start planning it now !

I'm keen it get involved in a swap, no idea what I'll do, probably something wheaty

1. Josh
2. DK
3. Stuster
4. Fatgodzilla
5. nifty
6. monkeybusiness
7. DiscoStu

Merry christmas!

1. Josh
2. DK
3. Stuster
4. Fatgodzilla
5. nifty
6. monkeybusiness
7. DiscoStu
8. jonw
9. Grantw

edit : gonna do a belgian pale

1. Josh
2. DK
3. Stuster
4. Fatgodzilla
5. nifty
6. monkeybusiness
7. DiscoStu
8. jonw
9. Grantw
10. Cortez The Killer
11. Crozdog

This is too good to miss out on. Just gotta think about what to make this time........ too many choices

1. Josh
2. DK
3. Stuster
4. Fatgodzilla
5. nifty
6. monkeybusiness
7. DiscoStu
8. jonw
9. Grantw
10. Cortez The Killer
11. Crozdog
12. Schooey

Something quaffable for Chrissy, maybe an Irish Red, or a Scottish 80/-

1. Josh
2. DK
3. Stuster
4. Fatgodzilla
5. nifty
6. monkeybusiness
7. DiscoStu
8. jonw
9. Grantw
10. Cortez The Killer
11. Crozdog
12. Schooey
13. Kabooby

My wedding is on the 29th November, any chance we can make the swap date before that?

1. Josh
2. DK
3. Stuster
4. Fatgodzilla
5. nifty
6. monkeybusiness
7. DiscoStu
8. jonw
9. Grantw
10. Cortez The Killer
11. Crozdog
12. Schooey
13. Kabooby
14. Retsamhsam

1. Josh
2. DK
3. Stuster
4. Fatgodzilla
5. nifty
6. monkeybusiness
7. DiscoStu
8. jonw
9. Grantw
10. Cortez The Killer
11. Crozdog
12. Schooey
13. Kabooby
14. Retsamhsam
15. Thommo

I'm keen to give a swap a go (never been involved before).

Only problem is I have no bottles at all. Does anyone know of a good source of 30 or so bottles without having to drink a lot of poor quality commercial beer...

I'll leave my name off the list until I know I can secure some bottles.

Benniee

without having to drink a lot of poor quality commercial beer...

You could always drink a lot of very good, very expensive commercial beer. Why not try Murray's Anniversary Ale, Chimay Blue, DeuS....

This post has been sponsored by Mastercard.

Latest posts

Back