2008 Adelaide Malt Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Closing this one off. I have to travel to Melbourne in the next couple of days but will be onto it when i return.

cheers

Darren

Hey Guys,

As usual some malts are not available.

There is no Golden Promise. So do the guys who ordered GP want to sub for Bairds Maris Otter or Pale Ale??

please let me know.

cheers

Darren

my order is confimed sorry for the late reply

Thanks Darren

Frenzel

Hey Guys,

Here are the prices:

Bairds Chocolate 77
Bairds Maris Otter 65
Bairds Medium Crystal 65
Bairds Pale Ale 60

BB Ale 50
BB Crystal 55
BB Galaxy 50
BB Pale Malt 50
BB Wheat 50

Weyermann Caramunich I 75
Weyermann Carapils 75
Weyermann Melanoidin 72
Weyermann Munich I 65
Weyermann Pale Wheat 65
Weyermann Pilsner 65
Weyermann Smoked 80
Weyermann Vienna 65

Now it seems we are over the two pallet mark which is a damn lost of cash. So this buy I am going to have to ask for money before I order.

Can I see who is still interested given I will require payment prior to placing the order?

cheers

Darren

Fine by me Darren.

Let me know how you want the money transferred.

C&B
TDA

Ditto for me Darren,

I will transfer the money and ask you to hold my bags :( till I can get to Adelaide :lol:

Cheers

No problems dicko,

I would advise everyone to stock-up as this is the last Adelaide Bulk buy organised by me. From now on Cryer are only going to deal with Ross at Craftbrewer.

cheers

Darren

fine with me too. lemme know what payment is best.
also, that sucks about the no more bulk buy.

fine with me too. lemme know what payment is best.
also, that sucks about the no more bulk buy.

Yep, looks like bulk buys in any shape or form may be a thing of the past. May have to start a private bulk buy forum.... :( I can't see the difference between buying a pallet privately wholesale or buying it stand alone???? The wholesaler gets their money irrespective and we get it maybe a couple dollars cheaper again. As they say in the movies "Shit.....it happens" -_-

BYB

No problems dicko,

I would advise everyone to stock-up as this is the last Adelaide Bulk buy organised by me. From now on Cryer are only going to deal with Ross at Craftbrewer.

cheers

Darren

Not quite explained fully - The only difference is that Darren in future will have to purchase through CraftBrewer who are the distributors for David Cryer. If you look at our pricing, it will make little (if any) difference to the prices you are currently paying. Bulk buys have & will continue to flourish.

Cheers Ross

Not quite explained fully - The only difference is that Darren in future will have to purchase through CraftBrewer who are the distributors for David Cryer. If you look at our pricing, it will make little (if any) difference to the prices you are currently paying. Bulk buys have & will continue to flourish.

Cheers Ross

Guess we will just have to watch the prices hey Ross. My guess is we will see a significant increase in prices as we have since hop bulk buys were stopped ;)

cheers

Darren

I'm still in for a bag of Wey Munich 1 and a bag of Wey Pils. Let me know how you want the money.

Hi Darren,

No problems for me either. I can drop some cash around during the week.

Mick

No worries about paying up front. Let me know transfer details.

Steve

Back