2008 Adelaide Malt Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,
OK. PM me with what you think you ordered. I will send my account details back. When you deposit please use your name to identify yourslf.
cheers
Darren

Thanks Darren.
PM sent.

Hey Guys

Can whoevers initials BB is could you please PM me your screen name. I also recieved $180 from someone without a name.

I am still waiting on Aaron Boston breaky Gregg J jel MikeE peas&corn tdh Tim F and mah
cheers

Darren

Hey Guys

Can whoevers initials BB is could you please PM me your screen name. I also recieved $180 from someone without a name.

I am still waiting on Aaron Boston breaky Gregg J jel MikeE peas&corn tdh Tim F and mah
cheers

Darren

That would be Boiler Boy I reckon Darren.

And you other lot, pull your fingers out :p !!!!

Thanks again Darren

C&B
TDA

Organisingh freight tomorrow. Malt should be in by the end of next week

cheers

Darren

PS: Whose real initials are BB?

Have not heard from Jel for a while, my grain split partner. He may have fallen off the face of earth. Just in case what I said is true, is anyone going to have excess Weyermann Wheat and or Weyermann Munich I.

P.M me if you have.

BYB

Check your inbox Darren. I sent you a pm ages ago. Will send again.

Hey,
Does anyone who is picking up grain from Darren live North of the city and not have a full load (ie willing to transport my two bags), I live just near the ABC building (North East Rd and Galway Rd intersection). My dad was going to be around to lend his wheels as I have none, but he's had to fly to Sydney as his sister went in for some unexpected surgery. I'll pay petrol money in advance and leave a couple of longies out (your choice of bought from a bottle shop or my home brew, I think I make good beer! :D). Thanks in advance for anyone who helps me out,
-Joseph.

i've never actually been to a bulk buy before, do we all pick up as one big happy group? if so, i have a bunch of slants and plates of yeasts i don't need :D

As I understood it everyone would be getting it from Darren's house/wherever the grain gets freighted to, not necessarily all at once, I guess whenever suits you and Darren.

Jojai,
have ute, will deliver

pm your address and I'll drop them off for you

tdh

Hey,
Does anyone who is picking up grain from Darren live North of the city and not have a full load (ie willing to transport my two bags), I live just near the ABC building (North East Rd and Galway Rd intersection). My dad was going to be around to lend his wheels as I have none, but he's had to fly to Sydney as his sister went in for some unexpected surgery. I'll pay petrol money in advance and leave a couple of longies out (your choice of bought from a bottle shop or my home brew, I think I make good beer! :D). Thanks in advance for anyone who helps me out,
-Joseph.

Hi Darren,

The email address I have for you is a work one.
I think I heard a rumour that you have changed jobs and if so is the email different.

I still want my order and you would have my email so let me know your bank details on the email address that you now use and I will transfer the funds.

Cheers

Geoff

Hi Darren

The electronic transfer into your account bounced back. I've tried again, but if there is any problem, let me know and I'll meet up with you and just pay in cash.

Cheers
MAH

Have not heard from Jel for a while, my grain split partner. He may have fallen off the face of earth. Just in case what I said is true, is anyone going to have excess Weyermann Wheat and or Weyermann Munich I.

P.M me if you have.

BYB

Bump de Bump

BYB

Hey Guys

cheers

Darren

Hi Darren, I did the transfer on the 5th - did it come through?

P.M me if you have.
BYB

BYB
If Jel has gone AWOL and Darren has placed the order on his behalf, by default you might end up with his full bags instead.
You might actually be looking at off loading half, not short of malt. May pay to check with Darren if the bags have been ordered before you go too far.
If you do need a new split partner, I will take excess Wey #1.
I have ordered BB Wheat, you can always have 5-10kg of mine if you are left short in the end.
Boston

Latest posts

Back