2008 Adelaide Malt Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hrmm .. awol?

no, just a much needed, last minute holiday that my wife surprised on me for my birthday ...

sorry about that, but where we went there was hardly any decent places to eat, let alone internet access ...

anyways, money has been transferred now, let me know if there are any dramas.

cheers
jon

An update,

Malt has been ordered for a week but there was a hiccup with freight.
It should be ready to pick-up from my house on next monday night.

Sorry for the delay

cheers

Darren

hrmm .. awol?

no, just a much needed, last minute holiday that my wife surprised on me for my birthday ...

sorry about that, but where we went there was hardly any decent places to eat, let alone internet access ...

anyways, money has been transferred now, let me know if there are any dramas.

cheers
jon

Was it that isolated that you had to wear fig leafs and coconut shells...... :huh:

BYB

Is that Monday the 18th?

tdh

An update,

Sorry for the delay

cheers

Darren

hey anyone interested in yeast swapping while there? i have on offer the following...
WY2042-Danish Lager, WLP-023-Burton Ale, WY3787-trappist high gravity, WY1098-British Ale, WY1187 Ringwood Ale, and coopers yeast...
am keen on anything i don't already have :D

I'll take it if no-one else has!

fantastic. I'll contact you via PM to organise everything :)

Also- Gregg, I haven't heard from you, have you received my PMs? If you don't contact me before monday, I'll be looking at selling your 2kgs to other people buying bulk grain. Nothing personal, I just don't want to have more grain than I would like (I'm in for 8kg, 10kg is going a little far, even for stout-obsessed me!)

An update,

Sorry for the delay

cheers

Darren

Hi Darren,

Is Monday night still looking good?

C&B
TDA

hey anyone interested in yeast swapping while there? i have on offer the following...
WY2042-Danish Lager, WLP-023-Burton Ale, WY3787-trappist high gravity, WY1098-British Ale, WY1187 Ringwood Ale, and coopers yeast...
am keen on anything i don't already have :D

hey Mike ... are you going to the xmas case swap?
I have some 3068 and DrSmurto is going to give me some 1272 that I'll make slants from.
I'd love some 3787.

hey Mike ... are you going to the xmas case swap?
I have some 3068 and DrSmurto is going to give me some 1272 that I'll make slants from.
I'd love some 3787.

i will be going to xmas case swap, but if you want i have some plates of 3787 i don't need (i wont have time to slant it b4 then). i'll bring them to the bulk buy pickup, they're perfect for making slants from.

Hi Darren,

Are you sending out a confirmation PM once the shipment arrives? I can't remember where you live :(

Mick

HI All,

Malt has arrived

10 Beta Crs panorama 0439499605

cheers

Darren

Thanks for arranging the malt Darren.
Much appreciated.
Boston

Hopefully get around this weekend Darren. I tried to transfer money to you but it kept getting rejected. Will bring the cash with me. Thanks for organising this.

Thanks for arranging the malt Darren.
Much appreciated.
Boston

Hey Boston,

No problems. Great for you to bring some hop plants along too, keeping the real spirit of homebrewing alive.

cheers

Darren

A huge thanks to Darren, well done mate.
Thanks Boston for the POR plant :D
Thanks MikE for the split and peas and corn for hanging around.

Latest posts

Back