2008 Adelaide Malt Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darren

can you put me down for:
2 bags BB Pale
1 bag Pils

cheers
Rehnton

Darren,

CAn you put me down for -

1 x BB Galaxy
1 x Wey Vienna

Cheers,
Lyndon

Hey Guys

I am still watching this thread. Hopefully will get a chance to price and cmpile on the weekend

cheers

Darren

Darren,

Can you put me down for:

1 x Bairds MO
1 x BB Galaxy

and I will put my hand up for the following, if anyone else wants the rest *:

1/3 to 1/2 (8 to 12 kgs) of BB Wheat
and
1/3 to 1/2 (8 to 12 kgs) of Weyermann Light Munich #1

Cheers
Jon

* i have added to the shared sack section here:

Hi Darren,
Hopefully it's not too late to place an order.

I'll have:
1 x Wey Pils
1 x Wey Light Munich
1 x Golden Promise

Please :D

Cheers, BenH.

Darren,

Can you put me down for:

1 x Bairds MO
1 x BB Galaxy

and I will put my hand up for the following, if anyone else wants the rest *:

1/3 to 1/2 (8 to 12 kgs) of BB Wheat
and
1/3 to 1/2 (8 to 12 kgs) of Weyermann Light Munich #1

Cheers
Jon

* i have added to the shared sack section here:

Hi Darren,

Confirmed order:

1 x Bairds MO
1 x BB Galaxy
1 x Weyermann Light Munich #1 (BYB to share)
1 x Weyermann Pale Wheat (BYB to share)

Cheers
jon

Hey guys,

Still watching this. I would like to close the order this sunday. Is there anyone here who wants to tabulate the order?
Once I have the order I will confirm prices.

cheers

Darren

Darren,

1 x BB Ale
1 x Wey Pilsner

Thanks again
JSB

okay then,

i have attached a .pdf of compiled malt orders.

could everyone please confirm their order.
there were some discrepencies between the wiki and what was stated in this thread plus some early interests have not been confirmed.
please note that i have allocated the shared sacks to the user with the highest percentage of the sack.

cheers
jon

ps Darren, PM with your email address and i can send you the excel spreadsheet if you would like - i will be online tomorrow however i will not be available during the weekend.

EDIT: JSB: i have added your order to the spreadsheet, however it will not appear in the .pdf attached

View attachment 2008_Malt_Bulk_Buy_A.pdf

okay then,

i have attached a .pdf of compiled malt orders.

could everyone please confirm their order.
there were some discrepencies between the wiki and what was stated in this thread plus some early interests have not been confirmed.
please note that i have allocated the shared sacks to the user with the highest percentage of the sack.

cheers
jon

ps Darren, PM with your email address and i can send you the excel spreadsheet if you would like - i will be online tomorrow however i will not be available during the weekend.

EDIT: JSB: i have added your order to the spreadsheet, however it will not appear in the .pdf attached

Hey nice work!
my order is all good :)

also, total weight = 1.3 metric tonnes!

My order is correct, thanks jel.

C&B
TDA

EDIT: jel, I think peas and corn was taking the majority share of the Melanoidin(17kgs) and Steve SA and myself were taking some from him.

Thanks jel,

I confirm my order!

Cheers

Hi jel,

It looks like we've been working on it at the same time. You're having a slow day too? :)

You have duplicated my bag of melanoidin on peas& corn's order. Remove it from his order as I'll pay Darren for it and P&C can fix me up for his share.

rehnton ordered Wey Pils not Galaxy
tdh ordered JW malts not BB Galaxy or BB Ale - Darren will discuss with tdh.
tdh has also ordered Bairds Med Crystal & Carared (I'll send him a PM to confirm)
KHB has ordered 1xWey Pils

Cheers
Steve

Hi jel,

It looks like we've been working on it at the same time. You're having a slow day too? :)

You have duplicated my bag of melanoidin on peas& corn's order. Remove it from his order as I'll pay Darren for it and P&C can fix me up for his share.

rehnton ordered Wey Pils not Galaxy
tdh ordered JW malts not BB Galaxy or BB Ale - Darren will discuss with tdh.
tdh has also ordered Bairds Med Crystal & Carared (I'll send him an email to confirm)
KHB has ordered 1xWey Pils

Cheers
Steve

i am always having a slow day mate ... not that i have spare time, its more a case of being easily distracted ;)

yeah i noticed that tdh ordered the JW malts so i substituted for BB, and i was under the impression the carared and crystal were only items of interest - i have added to the list for now, to be confirmed.

let me know if you have the time to keep the spreadsheet updated and i will send it to you *hint, hint* B)

cheers
jon

View attachment 2008_Malt_Bulk_Buy_B.pdf

Jet,

Adjusted order

1 x Wey vienna
1 x BB Galaxy
1 x Bairds GP (added)

Cheers,
BB

Back