2008 Adelaide Malt Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Darren
1 wayermann pils
1 Muncuh I
1 JW ale

Few kilos of crystal if available but no stress.

Cheers

i also need to re-stock. i'll be up for a bag of ale and a pilsner and if anyone wants to halfsies a medium crystal? and probably some other stuff too :D

I'm in for the other half of crystal if you like!

1 Pale ale
1 Crystal

I want to get some choc, but a whole sack is a bit too much- anyone want to split a sack?

1 Pale ale
1 Crystal

I want to get some choc, but a whole sack is a bit too much- anyone want to split a sack?

Howdy Guys,

Sorry just about to start a new job so been busy lately.

I still need to calculate prices exactly. As a round figure add $10 to last years prices. The available malts will be as before.

cheers

Darren

Howdy Guys,

Sorry just about to start a new job so been busy lately.

I still need to calculate prices exactly. As a round figure add $10 to last years prices. The available malts will be as before.

cheers

Darren

Can you include malts from Powells this year please?

Darren,

Put me down for:

1 bag x BB Ale
1 bag x Weyermann Pilsner
1 bag x Golden Promise

tdh,
As I said before I'll take some Bairds Medium Crystal (put me down for 5kg but I can reduce that if need be)

And finally, is there anybody interested in splitting the following?
Weyermann Smoked (I'm happy to take half a bag)
Weyermann Melanoidin (I'm happy to take up to 5kg)

Steve

Darren,

Put me down for:

1 bag x BB Ale
1 bag x Weyermann Pilsner
1 bag x Golden Promise

tdh,
As I said before I'll take some Bairds Medium Crystal (put me down for 5kg but I can reduce that if need be)

And finally, is there anybody interested in splitting the following?
Weyermann Smoked (I'm happy to take half a bag)
Weyermann Melanoidin (I'm happy to take up to 5kg)

Steve

Steve,

happy to take 1/4 of a bag of the smoked and 3kgs of Melanoidin.

Darren, I would like the following please

1 BB Ale
1 Weyermann Munich 1
1 BB Galaxy

C&B
TDA

Steve, TDA- want to split a sack of melanoidin three ways?

Hi P&C

Personally, I wouldn't split it 3 ways. 8+kg each is too much even for me :eek:

I'd be happy to take 5kg and TDA will take 3kg, leaving 17kg less what ever you're after (should I put you down for any particular amount?)

Darren usually leaves the ordering open for a couple of weeks at least, so I'm counting on others to jump on board with it.

We'll see for now...

Steve

Edit: Unless of course you want the full 17kg :)

Ahh yes, I should have seen that... I think I could do with 17kgs of melanoidin, I use it reasonably often anyway.

As I mentioned earlier, anyone want to split some choc malt? I love stouts, but I think a sack will be too much for me to handle.

when will prices and kinds be available im interested in some pilsner malt

As someone who hasn't bought malt before, I'm confused by the choice- what's the difference between BB Pale, BB Ale and Bairds Pale ale malts?

hey just a thought, should we make a wiki article to place orders and co-ordinate bag splits?

wicked. for the shared sacks, do we need to work out splitting an entire sack, or can everyone put in what they want and deal with left overs later?

Well I wrote down my need for someone to go halvesies on a bag of choc in the wiki article, you can do the same for whatever you want

Back