2006 Tipping Comps. Any Interest ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interested in a 2006 AHB Tipping Comp ?

• Yes please for AFL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes please for Super 14

• Yes please for NRL

• Yes please for AFL and Super 14

• Yes please for AFL and NRL

• Yes please for Super 14 and NRL

• Yes please for Super 14 and AFL and NRL

• Total voters
No need to shout out the alliance here

DSC00028.JPG

Thanks Doc. Go the Eels, Swans and Waratahs. At least one of those 3 didn't choke last season.

Super 14 kicks off this arvo.
Sign up (if you haven't already), get your tips in and make sure you are in front of the box at 5:30pm this arvo to see the Hurricanes smash the Blues :p .

Beers,
Doc

And I'm 1 from 1.
Awesome display in the second half by the Hurricanes.

Beers,
Doc

A stressful 1st half, dealing with a Blues supporter, for this Sparky, made even worse by "rain fade" killing the TV signal at the start, however it was all good in the last 40 :D :D :D

My Blues supporter brother in law & his beer seemed to lose their bubbles toward the end of the match ;)

Missed the second half of the Force vs Brumbies. Passed out after a long week and some great beer.
Looks like the Bulls dealt to the Cheetahs over night too.

Did you go to the Force game GL ?

Beers,
Doc

All signed up.

Username Sparky was already in use.

Have signed in as Muswell in case anyone was wondering "Who the hell is that??".

Cheers

Doc said:
Did you go to the Force game GL ?

Beers,
Doc
[post="107896"][/post]​

Hey Doc. I was in Miami for work so someone else took my seat, also couldnt find any of the games on cable and missed the whole round. So I drank a bunch of SNPA to make up for it. I'll be here for the next home game, but this week against the canes is a real loyalty tester.

I accidently signed on for the Super 14. I dont know anything about this but I will try and keep up.

And in the VFL like the last couple of years.

johnno

johno u aint the only one who knows jack about 14s

johnno said:
I accidently signed on for the Super 14. I dont know anything about this but I will try and keep up.

And in the VFL like the last couple of years.

johnno
[post="108576"][/post]​

Jazman said:
johno u aint the only one who knows jack about 14s
[post="108580"][/post]​

And the AFL evidently :p
I spose Sydney winning the AFL flag was more palatable to Victorians than another WC victory though :)

5 OUT 7 not a bad start some interesting games this round :beer:

Errrm...
Sydney play in the VFL comp now?

When did this happen? :blink:

And who is WC?

johnno

johnno said:
Errrm...
Sydney play in the VFL comp now?

When did this happen? :blink:

And who is WC?

johnno
[post="108742"][/post]​

Not according to the old fart mexicans!!!! Kept calling them the 'bloods'????? and the first flag since 19xx or something.

As far as I know, the Sydney SWANS had NEVER won the flag before. ;) B)

Once again my Blues supporting brother in law suffers the loss of his bubbles :p

He now has to travel 300km to shout me a beer of my choice at a bar of my choice :D

Sparky said:
Once again my Blues supporting brother in law suffers the loss of his bubbles :p

He now has to travel 300km to shout me a beer of my choice at a bar of my choice :D
[post="109290"][/post]​

Disclaimer first. I never defend Aucklanders (I'm a Mainlander).

They came in missing a few players and left missing at least one more. Tough night for Akl. Wished I'd tipped with my heart and gone Otago.

Doc

Oh Doc!!!

Disclaimer first also. I never Defend Aucklanders

I'm a Magpie @ heart

Last Sats' Crusaders vs Otago showed the Otago southern lads have it.

The tipsters here in NZ wrote off Otago & went with the Blues!!! Why ?? I don't know!

IMHO Looked like Otago are playing good back to basics & no fancy 50/50 stuff that can cost a game.

I backed 'em

Very happy with the result ;)

Latest posts

Back