2006 Tipping Comps. Any Interest ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interested in a 2006 AHB Tipping Comp ?

• Yes please for AFL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes please for Super 14

• Yes please for NRL

• Yes please for AFL and Super 14

• Yes please for AFL and NRL

• Yes please for Super 14 and NRL

• Yes please for Super 14 and AFL and NRL

• Total voters

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Is there interest in running an AHB Tipping comp again this year ?

Beers,
Doc

I'm in for Super14. I'm a member of Western Force this year. If we get enough people, same deal as last year would be good, losers send a bottle of their finest to the winner.

yep i missed last year so im keen to go in the afl once again doc.
are we considering running with prizes .i can donate some stuff if theres interest and oh maybe not as last time nobody seemed interested in s/s ball valves.took ages to get an addy to sent them on.

cheers
big d

I'm in for the NRL comp. Could be convinced for the Rah Rah comp as well if you need to make up the numbers. Happy to offer a beer as a prize as well...

Shawn.

I'm in for all 3. Hoping for the trifecta of St. Kilda, Cronulla and the Highlanders (or at a stretch the Reds), yeah weird combination but I'm a kiwi living in Queensland who grew up in Victoria.

Gough said:
I'm in for the NRL comp. Could be convinced for the Rah Rah comp as well if you need to make up the numbers.
[post="103364"][/post]​

Ditto for me in both comps.
Forgot to add that I would be in a Pura Cup comp next year if there is enough interest.

:beer:

Definately in for the NRL one, would go in the Rah rah one if required and once more happy to offer some brewski's up as well.

I'll go for any or all.

Cheers.

i will be in for the nrl and the union. although i suspect i will just be making up the numbers going by my form last year.... ;)

Just the AFL for me. My form has to improve on last year's. If it gets any worse even Kenny will beat me ;)

I'd be in for the Super 14. But only if its Oz tips, as I can't get access to all the others through my work firewall.

- Snow

SteveSA said:
Just the AFL for me. My form has to improve on last year's. If it gets any worse even Kenny will beat me ;)
[post="103447"][/post]​

You and me both Steve, but at least my team was winning last year :p

wee stu said:
You and me both Steve, but at least my team was winning last year :p
[post="103460"][/post]​
Until they choked again :D :p :D

I know less about football than quilting (and I know nothing about that) but I'll be up for some NRL tipping action.

SteveSA said:
wee stu said:
You and me both Steve, but at least my team was winning last year
[post="103460"][/post]​
Until they choked again
[post="103468"][/post]​

again? <_< , my Steve, your kettle is a lovely shade of black ;) :p ;)

I will be up for the NRL one as I know stuff all about the AFL unless the lions are involved! :p , As my home brew isn't real good I will supply the winner with some James Squires or the like!

I'll put my name down for the NRL.

cheers
browndog

afl yes and maybee union if u can understand it go the crusaders and i aint a kiwi and if im lucky i get to see the crusaders at jade stadium in april

Back