You Know You're A Dedicated Homebrewer When...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When over half of the emails you get are reply notifications from AHB.

When you're the one adding gladwrap to the shopping list regularly!

... flameout on a double batch was 2 hours ago and i'm now looking at beersmith tweaking the design on the next batch

you spend ~$50 for express postage as you want that plate chiller to arrive before your next brew :p
BTW Thx for the bottle opener too mashmaster

When the number 1 item that sits in your kitchen dish rack is your hydrometer. :D

When you bring homebrew to a party, get wasted, but still find the time to rinse bottles and put them away.

When you completely lose track of time, realise you've drank 8 pints out of your keg you're supposed to be conserving for THAT weekend, and you look at the "latest threads" list and can see that 1/3rd of them are yours....

Pretty much sums up my night...

When you completely lose track of time, realise you've drank 8 pints out of your keg you're supposed to be conserving for THAT weekend, and you look at the "latest threads" list and can see that 1/3rd of them are yours....

Pretty much sums up my night...

:icon_chickcheers: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My latest contribution is.....when you're trudging through coles at 7.30am on a Sunday morning, hungover and in your dodgy morning clothes tryng to find the f#cking polenta as 7kgs of cracked grain is sitting on the bench at home waiting for you.

When you wake up first thing in the morning, go a take a piss, and whilst staring at the toilet bowl, are massively impressed by the "head" you've just "poured", and then you try and guess what color EBC/SRM your urine is currently at.

This may or may not have happened to me on one or more occasions...... :ph34r:

when you scour the local tip shops like an insane baglady for anything brew related, pays off though, just scored an old 9 gallon tooheys keg that will look the shiz as a HEX for the HERMS, or fit a few taps to it and make a font, or...

when you have just bought a house and 2 days before you get the keys, you load the car up for the first run... and it's all brew gear :p

priorities

When you see stirring the milk in your morning coffee as another opportunity to practise your whirlpooling technique

Latest posts

Back