You Know It's Going To Be An Awesome Weekend...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go pray to your retail god.

Our Father, who art in Queensland
Hallowed be thy grain

thy brew bing will come
yeasts of banana and bubble gum
that will get down to eleven

give us this day
our daily hops
and forgive us for cube hopping
as late hopping is difficult without one of your chillers,

lead us not into infection
and deliver it free of charge
for thyne is the online
when we cant get it local
util our livers crap out
amarillo

i genuinely think you are a dick head.

+1

user2181_1165580782.jpg

I reackon CB's delivery service is shithouse, bloody great product and always fresh, but **** me is it slow.

wait, wait... for the flock to defend the shop shepherd. Those QLD'rs are an inbred bunch of moonshiners.

I reackon CB's delivery service is shithouse, bloody great product and always fresh, but **** me is it slow.

It's been some time since I ordered from CB but this statement sums it up for me also. The product has been first class, once it arrived.

Rest assured, the minions will come up with a reason. Theres an answer to almost everything - and if not, the silence is conspicuous.

mmm...buckets remind me of high school - why am i so dumb again?

Is it ok to bottle a brew if the airlock has stopped bubbling?

I don't bother cleaning my fermentor. I figure the left over infections from the previous brews cover up the new ones.

I don't bother cleaning my fermentor. I figure the left over infections from the previous brews cover up the new ones.

Wimmig how many times do you check your Fg prior to deciding fermentation has finished?

Ted,

I think you might be drawing a long bow by trying to turn this into a NSW v QLD thing. I am very sure there are plenty of brewers on both sides of the border who don't particularly care either way.

Dickheadism crosses all national and international bounderies.

Happy brewing

Ted,

I think you might be drawing a long bow by trying to turn this into a NSW v QLD thing. I am very sure there are plenty of brewers on both sides of the border who don't particularly care either way.

Dickheadism crosses all national and international bounderies.

Happy brewing

He's just warming up for state of origin...

Back