You Know It's Going To Be An Awesome Weekend...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
501 posts. Well bugger me....

Now I get to add a cool name to my barrels. No more shit arse 'beer god' for me.....

now where did Bribie put that train picture.............

You mean this one?

Derailed.jpg

Ted,

I think you might be drawing a long bow by trying to turn this into a NSW v QLD thing. I am very sure there are plenty of brewers on both sides of the border who don't particularly care either way.

Dickheadism crosses all national and international bounderies.

Happy brewing

WOW!

eff = 90% brain failure for 64 min @ 100% chamber utilisation :lol:

After brain failure it is best to have a floating ping pong ball in said chamber whilst performing brain failure top ups, thus eliminating water in mouth scenario. :icon_chickcheers:

After brain failure it is best to have a floating ping pong ball in said chamber whilst performing brain failure top ups, thus eliminating water in mouth scenario. :icon_chickcheers:

Wow... after 20 something years of buckets, thought i'd seen it all....

mind = blown

i was going to say that silo ted once got a bum steer from ross and is now saying dont buy shit from ross and support your LHBS. I support mine and i bought stuff jimboley..

But i have no real loyality to anyone. why should i support someone who gives me a bum steer or refuses to help also?

we are witness to genius here people.. and here I thought the kinda surprise quick release top was the ducks... I bow to you my friend... :kooi:

IM off to impale myself safely :lol:

I reackon CB's delivery service is shithouse, bloody great product and always fresh, but **** me is it slow.

This. I buy records from the US, in B*ttF*ck Idaho generally, and they've managed to get them here from the other side of the world in 4 days. CB ordesr for me are normally a week, which is ok, and consistantly so seeing as I get 'em to grind my grain too, but if a barely professional record store in Idaho can get me nicely packaged records delivered to my door in the arse end of the world in 4 days, why can't a home brew shop in the anus (Qld) of the arsehole of the world get me my grain even faster? I bought a Portal LP from a record store in Brisbne once and it took a month to get to Sydney, Maybe they're all backwards up there?

On tha jiucel is that how you spell it? jooce nah that doesn't look right juice....yaeh thats it juice

All behold the lovers and fanboi's of the almighty craftbrewer

Pity graham doesn't come here anymore, after all he was the REAL craftbrewer from the far north.

At least he was an educated and interesting brewer, unlike the other stand-over man for profit.

tnd

PS: **** off fanboi's

Latest posts

Back