You Know It's Going To Be An Awesome Weekend...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no Nick, what I should do is buy everything from retail mogul Ross. :rolleyes:

I just love Mark's disclaimer. It just makes the pic even better.
:icon_chickcheers:

I need popcorn.... ah bugger it, hometime.

d9f52e0469398513ad24e5b0935ffa61.jpg

when your ahb merch has arrived and your going out to sample some refreshing beverages from around the world :icon_chickcheers:

I've been waiting freakin ages for a kg of hops from Ellerslie ... the wait is starting to become as costly as the savings.

I went in a bulk buy with another forum member recently and was told "a couple of days" for delivery (Newcastle). After eight days or so he rang them up and the order hadn't been packed yet. Then they turned up two days later. <_<

Why don't you give them a call?

I must say, they were fresh and cheap though.

lazybrew, how dare you refer to me as a normal person.
Yeah I almost got caught by that one too until i realised I am not normal to begin with. I probably am a dickwad so now I am confused.

Their Czech Saaz is nice. I need to buy it in bulk because I stuff it in Pilsners like a conehead packs bongs.
Really? I thought pils were meant to be bland? I had almost thought I might do one with some flavour, just for shits and giggles.

coneheads pack cones, billyboyz pack bongs.

Jus' sayin'

Ross ain't the pope - he drinks a tad less than the pope. He's local, he offers good prices and when I want something quickly I go to him.

If I want something cheaper (and not much is cheaper, other than bulk hops and gas bottles) I look around and buy them (and wait a while).

That don't make me a sheep - it makes me a savvy(ish) consumer - not my fault you decided to hate someone over the net who just happens to supply me cheap brewing stuff.

Goomba

me- "siloted, i think you're a dickhead'

siloted - fap fap fap fap fap fap

you're watching this thread like a hawk aren't you. So it only takes you three minutes to knock one out then?

Edited to add- Not a qld faithful, i buy gear from far and wide. I've just seen how you post around here, and i genuinely think you are a dick head.

Edited to add- and a loser

you're watching this thread like a hawk aren't you. So it only takes you three minutes to knock one out then?

only a coincidence. Obviously I havent been around to respond to the other few before you

Interestingly t only took you TWO minutes. fap fap fap fap, brainwashed QLDer. Go pray to your retail god.

I know you are you said you are but what am i

only a coincidence. Obviously I havent been around to respond to the other few before you

Interestingly t only took you TWO minutes. fap fap fap fap, brainwashed QLDer. Go pray to your retail god.

Back