Yet another comes back to the fold

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Westheimer,
One brew shop (ibrew) was trying to steer me away from duotight to john guest, are you happy about duotight not leaking ? Certainly save a few bucks but I really don't want to be loosing gas/beer down the track and have to start replacing stuff
William
Have had failing duotights of late. They are a copy of John guest

This one I only found by sheer luck, wasn’t part of a system thankfully was on a transfer line, it’s the only one out of maybe 30 … pretty happy with them other than that

Attachments

• 0D15418A-DC71-4FB5-8F44-64701196E3F6.png
    0D15418A-DC71-4FB5-8F44-64701196E3F6.png
    412 KB · Views: 31
Well I have received my kegs and a bit of other stuff from the ebay seller, 6 will fit in one bay of my commercial underbench fridge so pretty happy about that. Will clean and use the 2 taps already fitted to begin with and plan on setting up a new system with 4 taps eventually. I have purchased some stuff from Keg King and noticed it had status marked as "packing" for a few days. About $1.5K. So I wanted to add someting, sent email about that, no reply. Rang and was told that they were out of a yeast, that was why it was stuck at packing. I would have expected they would contact me with substitutions/suggestions to get the order out the door, but nope just let it sit on the floor. Seems both of these Keg majors are not real strong on communication ?
William

Well I have received my kegs and a bit of other stuff from the ebay seller, 6 will fit in one bay of my commercial underbench fridge so pretty happy about that. Will clean and use the 2 taps already fitted to begin with and plan on setting up a new system with 4 taps eventually. I have purchased some stuff from Keg King and noticed it had status marked as "packing" for a few days. About $1.5K. So I wanted to add someting, sent email about that, no reply. Rang and was told that they were out of a yeast, that was why it was stuck at packing. I would have expected they would contact me with substitutions/suggestions to get the order out the door, but nope just let it sit on the floor. Seems both of these Keg majors are not real strong on communication ?
William
A common complaint for both of them, William
I put in an order with the other mob a week ago and nothing has happened other than them taking my money by the looks 😬😳

Well think about it. It could easily be expected that brew equipment suppliers have an interest in beer. What time does the bar open in the warehouse? :overhead: o_O

Well think about it. It could easily be expected that brew equipment suppliers have an interest in beer. What time does the bar open in the warehouse? :overhead: o_O
And with a bit of Coronavirus thrown in for good measure, we have a match made in hell, Cheers 🍻

Back