• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wts 36l Keep Cool Mash Tun

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoff_tewierik

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to a Beerbelly Mash Tun, so my Keep Cool Esky Mash Tun is spare. If there is anyone out there on the hunt for a 36L Esky all fitted out with stainless bling here's your chance.

20110725mashtun1.jpg

20110725mashtun2.jpg

20110725mashtun3.jpg

20110725mashtun4.jpg

So that's a 36L Keep Cool Esky, a 9" stainless false bottom, 4" Mashmaster Thermometer, Stainless 1/2" 3 piece tap, Stainless 1/2" pipe, Stainless 1/2" compression fittings.

Can drop off at the next BABBS meeting, or you can pick it up from my place in Holland Park West. Delivery for outside of Brisbane would be at your cost.

Asking $300, let me know in this thread or via PM.

That is a nice looking mash tun. Im in the market but im in Sydney, and looking for something a little cheaper. (If anyone has one lying around)

All the components and fittings are stainless, and Geoff was mentioning that this alone was worth more than what he is asking so factor that into anyone's thinking if you are considering buying this mash tun... :icon_cheers:

As Guru mentioned, I crunched the numbers and it works out at over $450 to put together as is.

So nobody wants that one?

I have one same size and colour, used only a couple of times ( I used it for double batches). Mine has braid false bottom, quality thermometer. The lid has been drilled and fitted with 12mm tube that I used for recirculating the mash.

$120.00

Also a 90lt ally kettle to go with the tun hey? stainless value, extended stainless bulkhead. pick up tube inside.

$70.00

So nobody wants that one?

I have one same size and colour, used only a couple of times ( I used it for double batches). Mine has braid false bottom, quality thermometer. The lid has been drilled and fitted with 12mm tube that I used for recirculating the mash.

$120.00

Also a 90lt ally kettle to go with the tun hey? stainless value, extended stainless bulkhead. pick up tube inside.

$70.00

Where?

Batz,

Im interested in the mash tun and possibly the kettle if its in Sydney, or can be sent here for a reasonable price.

Could you please upload some pictures?

Cheers,

Nick

Batz,

Im interested in the mash tun and possibly the kettle if its in Sydney, or can be sent here for a reasonable price.

Could you please upload some pictures?

Cheers,

Nick

Hah, way to hijack a thread Batz.

Hope the tun sells Geoff, looks tidy.

sim

$70.00

Crap, a month too early. I'm in the market for this soon, but too much stuff to pay for now. Needing to graduate from my 2 x 19L big W pots.

Goomba

Sorry guys I'm Sunshine Coast near Gympie.

Also have 60lt ali kettle and rambo with HP reg.

Mash Tun was sold to Craftbrewer today for $300. If anyone wants it it is in their shop for the same asking price of $300.

Thanks to Ross for helping me out

Cheers,

GT

Latest posts

Back