• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB (VIC) - 100L Techniice Esky (or equiv.)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 35653

Reaction score
Need to upgrade my Mashtun as I'm struggling with my 50L Keggle, want the freedom to smash out triple batches.

Don't necessarily need a filter/screen as I've got a spare BB one.

Must have a food safe liner and have a tap that can be easily replaced with a 1/2" SS Ball Valve (i've already got a 1">1/2" SS reducer)

Let me know.

Thanks.

BrutusB since you're in Melbs you should go down to the TechniIce factory outlet in Frankston, or give them a call. They usually have cosmetic seconds or second lines they sell at a significant discount.

Mardoo said:
BrutusB since you're in Melbs you should go down to the TechniIce factory outlet in Frankston, or give them a call. They usually have cosmetic seconds or second lines they sell at a significant discount.
I just gave them a call - i'll have to go down and have a look. They said max discount i'd be looking at would be about $50 - so looking at $189, too bad they were $179 brand new before Christmas..

Mardoo said:
Maybe the good deals have evaporated. Used to have some incredible deals.
Yeah, 100 different sayings going through my head right now..

Back