• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Assorted bit and pieces for Sale VIC SE Subburbs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys..

Still a few things up for sale, here is the list. I realised that the elements are actually 2200W not 2400W. I've also dropped the price for RIMS tube & element

http://aussiehomebrewer.com/gallery/album/1348-stuff-for-sale/

EDIT************** Just the RIMS tube and element left now guys ****************

$125 - 1 x KK RIMS tube + 2200w element

SOLD - $50 - 1 x beer belly 30 plate chiller
SOLD - $100 - 1 x 50L HLT (converted keggle) with 2200W KK element, ball valve, dip tube, sight glass, rear top ball valve, fully insulated
SOLD - $70 - 1 x 50L MLT with false bottom, front and top rear ball valve (setup for recirc)
SOLD - $100 - 1 x 70L MT (2 kegs cut and welded) fully insulated, domed false bottom with welded front and side socket, top rear return, ball valves front and rear
SOLD - $60 - 4 x Stainless steel flow control taps with 100mm shanks (2 x KK taps - 2 x generic taps)
SOLD - $55 - Italian Spiral burner (no stand) with upgraded injector (more power - 80L boil no issues)
SOLD - $25 - 23 Jet Mongolian Burner (Will include 1/2 inch BSP SS Needle Valve for fine control to tame the Mongolian output)
SOLD - $40 - Adjustable medium pressure LPG regulator (I could run Mongolian and Italian Spiral together and crank both)

Cheers

Duck

Latest posts

Back