• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Assorted bit and pieces for Sale VIC SE Subburbs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duck

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am selling off some gear that I am not using or soon wont be using as I am planning an upgrade and also need to clear room in the garage. I'd like to get rid of the lot relatively quickly but its not a fire sale. Happy to accept reasonable offers, however think the prices below are reasonably fair to start with. I'm based in Melbourne SE suburbs (Mordialloc way) and would prefer pick-up. Happy to look into postage but you will obviously need to cover those costs.

$50 - 1 x beer belly 30 plate chiller
$100 - 1 x 50L HLT (converted keggle) with 2400W KK element, ball valve, dip tube, sight glass, rear top ball valve, fully insulated
SOLD - $100 - 1 x 70L MT (2 kegs cut and welded) fully insulated, domed false bottom with welded front and side socket, top rear return, ball valves front and rear
SOLD - $60 - 4 x Stainless steel flow control taps with 100mm shanks (2 x KK taps - 2 x generic taps)
$170 - 1 x KK RIMS tube + 2400w element
$55 - Italian Spiral burner (no stand) with upgraded injector (more power - 80L boil no issues)
$25 - 23 Jet Mongolian Burner (Will include 1/2 inch BSP SS Needle Valve for fine control to tame the Mongolian output)
$40 - Adjustable medium pressure LPG regulator (I could run Mongolian and Italian Spiral together and crank both)

I'll upload pics for most of this stuff later today or happy to send direct if I run out of storage room. You can probably see the HLT (left) and MT (centre) in my image gallery

Cheers

Greg

SOLD - $60 - 4 x Stainless steel flow control taps with 100mm shanks (2 x KK taps - 2 x generic taps)

Yeah Brutus, its getting there... the bulk of it is done but it will never be finished if you know what I mean

The guy that took the MT didnt need the false bottom, so I can install that into another spare 50L keggle I dont really need to make a smaller volume MT if anyone is interested. Will sell complete (50L Keggle, false bottom and ball valve) for $70

Got some photos of the burners and regulator mate?

Yep, but not at home right now, will post this afternoon

Yep, but not at home right now, will post this afternoon

duck said:
The guy that took the MT didnt need the false bottom, so I can install that into another spare 50L keggle I dont really need to make a smaller volume MT if anyone is interested. Will sell complete (50L Keggle, false bottom and ball valve) for $70
Interested.

Will send you another pm.

Interested in either burner and regulator if you can post to BNE

Noted mstrelan - Curly79 has first dibs on them, happy to post at your expense. Ive just done an estimate on the AusPost site and it came out at about $30 - $40 to Brisbane

Cheers

Duck

Latest posts

Back