• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

(VIC) Assorted Brewing Gear (Keggles, etc.)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Howard

Reaction score
G'day all,

I've decided to sell off my brewing gear as I've got a few other things on the go and no longer feel the need to brew large batches of beer.

Up for sale is:

2 x 58L Keggles. 1 just has a ball valve and dip tube and has been used as a kettle. The other has a ball valve as well as a camlock fitting up the top for mash recirculation or sparging includes 30cm domed stainless false bottom. $250 for both, $100 for kettle, $150 for mashtun. Will also include yoga mat insulation that has been cut to fit the mashtun.

1 x 50L HLT. Modified 50L keg, bottom draining with 2400W element and sight glass. $200.

1 x Auberins SYL-2352P PID Ramp/Soak temperature controller with RTD sensor and 40 amp SSR. Comes in box with an unwired Fridgemate. $100

1 x HERM-it coil with one compression fitting and T piece to incorporate into a HERMS system. $50.

1 x Mashmaster ChillOut MKIII 30 plate chiller. $60

That's all for now. Will likely add a few more things to this post.

Brew gear can be seen here. Mash paddle not for sale.
http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/80611-show-us-your-brewrig/?p=1286033

All located in Eynesbury, south of Melton.

Cheers,

Adz.

Note: Not getting out of the game completely, most likely going to tinker with 10L stovetop batches from now on.

Don't mean to be overly forward, and noting that dibs has been made, but if the chiller falls through will take that as well.

You know when you have been waiting to do stuff?

Its happening ;)

Pm sent (again)

Bump this up.

2 x 58L Keggles and 50L 2400W HLT still for sale. $450 all together snags you the basis of a 3V brewery with 40L output capacity.

Bump.

3V system.

2 x 58L kettles kitted out for boil kettle and mashtun, 50L HLT with 2400W element plus mag drive pump, Italian Spiral burner and medium pressure regulator for $600.

Can include hoses and fittings as well for no extra cost.

Will include 18m copper immersion chiller and whirlpool tube with the 3V for no additional cost. Three vessels, burner, pump and chiller for $600.

How are such great value 3V setups not selling instantly. If this was around a year or two ago when I was still BIAB you would have had an instant buyer!!!

Latest posts

Back