WTB - Keggle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRat

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have decided to finally move into AG brewing and after looking at various pots and sizes i have decided to start with a Keggle.

Does anyone have a keggle or 50L keg they want to sell? I thought i would ask here first before "acquiring" one on my own.

Werribee or Geelong area.

Cheers,

BlackRat.

Try posting in the buy and sell area - you're probably more likely to be seen by someone looking to sell.

Was in Keg King the other day and noticed they have brand spanking new kegs pre-drilled for valves and the top cut out ready to go. Didn't check the price though sorry.

$190 for a brand new keggle from keg king (happened to have the price list open already)

MCHammo said:
$190 for a brand new keggle from keg king (happened to have the price list open already)
Yeah I already tried to go down this path but not for anywhere near that price.

That is CHEAP! By the time you get a ball valve and false bottom you are up for nearly $100

$50 i can give you a 50L keg. You can do the rest :p

MCHammo said:
tricache said:
That is CHEAP! By the time you get a ball valve and false bottom you are up for nearly $100
That price doesnt include an element or FB - it only includes a 2 piece ball valve - which makes it quite expensive considering a second hand keg will do just fine.

Latest posts

Back